Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this episode was crack.

Kory :takedat:

Rose's healing factor :leon::scusthov:

Jason Todd being an insufferable piece of shyt, and it being perfect cause its Jason Todd

Hank not liking Jason Todd cause they're too much alike

Me liking Rachel's character now because she's stoic, and you don't have to act to be stoic :russ:

That last fight scene :whew:

:heh: My girl pointed out last week how Doctor Light sounds like a genius criminal in the flashback, but sounds like dumb muscle with powers in the present. I didn't notice, and she's never read Identity Crisis.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
My girl pointed out last week how Doctor Light sounds like a genius criminal in the flashback, but sounds like dumb muscle with powers in the present. I didn't notice, and she's never read Identity Crisis.
I said the same thing. When they mentioned he used to be an actual doctor I was sitting there like :why:

You can tell breh was clearly not that intelligent just by listening to the way he talked :pachaha:

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My girl pointed out last week how Doctor Light sounds like a genius criminal in the flashback, but sounds like dumb muscle with powers in the present. I didn't notice, and she's never read Identity Crisis
Honestly...something like that crossed my mind but even though I fukk with the show hard body I can't give it that much credit. If it was intentional...:whoo:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The hint Jason dying almost every episode ..

I bet Connor jumps up and saves him.
that copter was lexcorp tracking connor. He saves Jason and Dykk takes him in and he tells his story about escaping CAdmus and etc
This

I forgot all about Connor (I actually wondered this earlier too) but it makes sense... Connor is the name of Fridays episode so....

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I think Connors mere presence gonna force Slade to get more aggressive....Killing a Kryptonian, even a halfling is a lil much for him...especially if they dont nerf Connor....

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I've seen a few Leaguers "job" to my man Slade to get a point across...
Oh i know Slade can possibly Solo the league(Except Diana:hubie:) but he's been the Boogeyman to what he accurately called "foolish kids in costumes" and managed to kill an Atlantean:ehh:. However...bulletproof is bulletproof and to a guy favors guns and sharp weapons Connor is a whole live unexpected problem

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah Connor make sense.

I'm looking at Kory like, fly bytch.
full

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Titans: DC Universe Repeats History, Launches Poll for Jason Todd's Life
Titans: DC Universe Repeats History, Launches Poll for Jason Todd's Life
Following his plunge at the end of Titans' latest episode, DC Universe is repeating history by once again hosting a poll to determine whether Jason Todd/Robin will live or die.

The poll. which you can visit at this link, features two options: "Jason Lives" and "Jason Dies." Fans are able to vote once per day on what they'd like to see happen to Todd. As of writing, over 12,000 votes have been cast, and "Jason Dies" is ahead by a few hundred votes.

RELATED: Titans: Superboy & Krypto Are Unleashed in New Clip

Created by Gerry Conway and Don Newton. Jason Todd first appeared in 1983's Batman #357, becoming the second Robin shortly after. 1988's "A Death in the Family" storyline saw a poll to kill Todd resulting in his death at the hands of the Joker. He remained dead for many years, though he was eventually resurrected as the Red Hood in 2005.