DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I remember when John Byrne took over Superman after his book was relaunched following Crisis on Infinite Earths that Byrne said it always annoyed him that Superman's costume/cape never got ripped or damaged so he came up with this idea that Superman has a thin invisible aura around his body that made anything he was wearing as indestructible as Superman but allowed for his cape to constantly get ripped.
Later on writers just said his suit was made from his baby blanket which explained why it was indestructible.
:mjlol: how was they able to make it out of the baby blanket if it was indestructible?

now its some suit from krypton thats been on earth before superman showed up :manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Toronto-Actor-Headshot_Pastel-Supernova-1.jpg
IMG_8758MERGE.jpg
one of the burlesque dancers

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This latest episode was trash except for Ser Jorah doing the Batusi.

I'm kinda over dikk being a manipulative scumbag, the Old Titans being a bunch of useless navel gazers and the teen Titans being pretty much non-entities.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This latest episode was trash except for Ser Jorah doing the Batusi.

I'm kinda over dikk being a manipulative scumbag, the Old Titans being a bunch of useless navel gazers and the teen Titans being pretty much non-entities.
Deathstroke and Connor have been the best part of this season so far. They're probably going to wait until the last episode before dikk becomes Nightwing.

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Deathstroke and Connie have been the best part of this season so far. They're probably going to wait until the last episode before dikk becomes Nightwing.
Yeah, clearly dikk won't be appearing in a suit this season until the unveiling himself as Nightwing like you said will most likely come at the end.

I think Iain Glen is good in this, he's playing the weatherd and weary Bats pretty well.