DC's Titans Thread (First Episode Out)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could've gotten away with a mid 20s DG if they didn't make him a whole ass Detective on the force. So figure he goes to live with Bruce at 30 tops and has a 10 year career before dipping putting Bruce at 40ish. Him being gone for a few years is another issue.

Well based on the comics, dikk moved out when he started going to college.... and with this series, dikk always had a beef with how Bruce raised him, so I can understand him not living there for over a decade... it also ties into how Jason Todd took over as his replacement and was rolling with Bruce for some time as well. I mean, just accept it... this is the Dark Knight Returns aging Bruce Wayne here.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean in defense, if dikk Grayson is supposedly in his 30's in this, how old did you EXPECT Bruce to be in this? He gotta be in his 50's.

They could've gotten away with a mid 20s DG if they didn't make him a whole ass Detective on the force. So figure he goes to live with Bruce at 30 tops and has a 10 year career before dipping putting Bruce at 40ish. Him being gone for a few years is another issue.

Dik about 21 ..the detective thing might be a Bruce computer hack. since he's technically to young

look at the tombstones and etc from season 1. you can guess his age

Well based on the comics, dikk moved out when he started going to college.... and with this series, dikk always had a beef with how Bruce raised him, so I can understand him not living there for over a decade... it also ties into how Jason Todd took over as his replacement and was rolling with Bruce for some time as well. I mean, just accept it... this is the Dark Knight Returns aging Bruce Wayne here.

Season 1 .... Dik been gone 2years and Jason been robin for 1 .. thats why i think he gonna in the finale .. he is currently the longest running version of Jason Todd Robin..

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
NIGHTWING!
EEyuv6BX4AAYA1i.jpg

EE24_aqU8AAJvfU.jpg

Ravager in costume:
EEywLNLXkAAgMiN.jpg

Saw this online...that there were 7 slots for costumes in Titans Tower and we have only seen/heard about 5 OG Titans: Robin, Wonder Girl, Hawk, Dove, and Aqualad:
EE9K0qiXkAIOWL4.jpg