DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I fukked with it. DC still the GOAT when it comes to super powered brawling. Freedom fighter kid was hamming it a bit and had too much screen time.

All the heroes were good, Doctor Fate portrayal was very good and surprising. Hawkbreh :salute:

Change your last name right now :francis:

I don’t care if it’s Fate, Destiny, Manhattan, or Psycho

But you can’t be Doom with this stance and after this post:unimpressed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yea, with how front-loaded superhero films typically are, I am kinda surprised it's only done 270m global (on a 200m budget) after 3 weeks. Gives the impression that the hype may not have been as strong.

As is, makes me think it'll round out in the 400-450 mil range. Apples to oranges but Shang Chi was 430m; Thor 4 was 760m; Batman was 770m; and DS2 was 955m. Maybe it is China.. altho Shang Chi and Thor 4 were banned from China and The Batman severely underperformed there bc half the theaters were closed due to COVID.
I just want to know what idiot at WB saw they spent 200 million on a film and decided to release it in fukking dead ass october? Thor was out what? Mid july….how about you release this flick like 3rd week of august so you only have to contend with lower budget films and get yourself a proper 6 weeks as opposed to 3 weeks the BP 2 finishes your theatrical run

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I just want to know what idiot at WB saw they spent 200 million on a film and decided to release it in fukking dead ass october? Thor was out what? Mid july….how about you release this flick like 3rd week of august so you only have to contend with lower budget films and get yourself a proper 6 weeks as opposed to 3 weeks the BP 2 finishes your theatrical run
Batman - march
Fantastic Beast 3 - May
Elvis - June
SuperPets - July
Don't worry Darling - September
Flash, Aquaman2, Shazam 2, House Party reboot, and Bronte sisters were supposed to come out this year but were delayed to next year.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Batman - march
Fantastic Beast 3 - May
Elvis - June
SuperPets - July
Don't worry Darling - September
Flash, Aquaman2, Shazam 2, House Party reboot, and Bronte sisters were supposed to come out this year but were delayed to next year.
I understand but you spend that much on a film and release it in october? Maybe tgey figured they had waited long enough or that the film was a slam dunk 600 mill BO. Just an observation that I feel it woulda done better in late summer :yeshrug:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I understand but you spend that much on a film and release it in october? Maybe tgey figured they had waited long enough or that the film was a slam dunk 600 mill BO. Just an observation that I feel it woulda done better in late summer :yeshrug:
Warner Brothers made 900 million in box office this year only behind Paramount (maverick) and Universal (too many), that's more than Disney but Disney is about to lap that. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Warner Brothers made 900 million in box office this year only behind Paramount (maverick) and Universal (too many), that's more than Disney but Disney is about to lap that. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff

Word to @humminbird

Disney got movies coming down the pipeline who’s budget is more than what WB grossed in the box office :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Daps

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@CHICAGO don't listen to him. When you ban him, I don't wanna get banned too cause he tryna wrap me up in his foolery

:laff:

You traitor!!!!

When I go down….. I’m taking half of coli down with me….. I got cases on ALL you motherfukkers!!!

Every coli crime I committed…. Your hands are as bloody as mine

Last edited: