DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This wasn't a bad movie.

So you mean to tell me that despite Intergang coming through, taking over this area and keeping these people subjugated that we're supposed to root for Justice Society? America, fukk yeah.

Was Black Adam supposed to just stay in suspended animation as Waller's nuclear option for Superman or something?

Good to see Cavill by the way.

Cyclone and Atom Smasher were cute.

Dr. Fate :wow:

Hawkman :takedat:
They did a great job with that and I wish the film lead into the debate just a little more.
Waller ALWAYS has a plan that's exactly what she wanted.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This wasn't a bad movie.

So you mean to tell me that despite Intergang coming through, taking over this area and keeping these people subjugated that we're supposed to root for Justice Society? America, fukk yeah.

Was Black Adam supposed to just stay in suspended animation as Waller's nuclear option for Superman or something?

Good to see Cavill by the way.

Cyclone and Atom Smasher were cute.

Dr. Fate :wow:

Hawkman :takedat:
Justice society were the villains of the movie until the real villain showed up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from seeing this, wanted to check it out before Black Panther hit next week. Agreed with it being a throwback superhero movie in some ways. Lowlights were the skateboarding kid and the villain :skip:

Atom-smasher had a few funny moments and Dr. Fate was :whoo:

Hawkman was cool, when he wasn't on his no killing steez and Black Adam wrecking goons was fun. Sequel could definitely use a better story.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Alright...alright...after my new furniture gets dropped tomorrow, I'm gonna see this. A decade in the making

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Alright...alright...after my new furniture gets dropped tomorrow, I'm gonna see this. A decade in the making

Nicca you ain’t see this Day One?:mjtf:

You tripping cuz…… I don’t even know what to say to you at this point:what:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is this struggling to breakeven? can somebody give a concise reason. It's not an ATG movie but a decent watch and I expected the factor of the Rock being in a comic book movie would see it perform better

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Why is this struggling to breakeven? can somebody give a concise reason. It's not an ATG movie but a decent watch and I expected the factor of the Rock being in a comic book movie would see it perform better
No emotional stakes ( which cuts down on repeat viewings from theater goers) and DC fans, despite being the loudest people on social media, dont support movies the way their shyt talking makes you think they do.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Whats the hook of this movie?

A lightning powered character? a anit-hero who kills? The Justice Society most people have never heard of?

We’ve had sixty Batman moviesbut they understood they needed to hook people with the idea of this grisly Seven inspired Batman noir you've never seen before to get people’s attention.

This movie needed Captain Marvel to establish the nature of the threat of Black Adam to the DCEU. It should have been Billy leading Fate and Hawkman to face Black Adam,

daemonova

Daps
The Rock wasn't interested in
Whats the hook of this movie?

A lightning powered character? a anit-hero who kills? The Justice Society most people have never heard of?

We’ve had sixty Batman moviesbut they understood they needed to hook people with the idea of this grisly Seven inspired Batman noir you've never seen before to get people’s attention.

This movie needed Captain Marvel to establish the nature of the threat of Black Adam to the DCEU. It should have been Billy leading Fate and Hawkman to face Black Adam,
in being part of a Shazam movie.

daemonova

Daps
Niccas didn't know who Avengers were in the 90s. And I tell the story all the time, the avengers were lame.

David hasseloff nick fury- lame
Thor - lame, Norse mythology gross, lame and boring, greeks and Romans effed more.
Purple suit guy that just shoots arrows lame.
Obviously captain America lame.
Hulk kinda cool, iron man got to wear an iron chest just to breathe and he flies that's cool.

So with the justice society, you got to start somewhere.