DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
shyt was flames.

Comedy didn't feel forced. Even better and harder to do is land comedy during fights which they managed to pull off pretty well.

The little kid Amon wasn't that bad. He was a little annoying in the beginning but was able to rally the people.

Teth's backstory was sad. I haven't read the comics about him but the switch with his son was good.

Hawkman and Dr. Fate were excellent. At first it made no sense at all why the Justice Society showed up, but it's Waller, so that's all that needs to be said. Atom Smasher provided some comedy and was pretty good. Cyclone :noah:

Sarah Shahi :noah: Her brother was pretty good as well.

Action was top notch. I missed the scene where Adam smashed the plane wing??
Intergang was getting that Raiden treatment. Lightning fatalities everywhere :blessed: I wish they would have expounded more on that Eternium, but I imagine it'll have use in the future.

Not going to lie Hawkman was getting his ass handed to him all movie long, but Aldis still played the role well. Pierce Brosnan of course was a welcoming and great Kent.

The Rock solved the problem with critics of "How do you beat critics who don't like action movies?" Just beat them over the head with action. Hell I wish there were even more action.

For a while I didn't think they were going to do anything with the crown the whole movie.

Loved to see all the heroes working together at the end.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Better than The Batman, just under Thor, and a little further under MoM. So a definite upward trend for DC to close the year. With strong word of mouth it could be a really strong showing.
Thor was trash compared to this

Edit: Misread. My bad

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just got back from an early matinee showing and this shyt was pure Black Excellence and Piff :whew:

Rock did his thing as expected.

Hawkbreh was the highlight of the film, going toe to toe with BA and holding his own most of the film. :obama:

Cyclone did her thang (had no idea the actress was on that LGBT wave :picard: )

Waller only had like 4 minutes of screen time but Viola made it count

Also I like how they involved Waller, Harcourt and Clark in this film, it helps the DCEU feel connected.

Love Viola as Waller. They betta not ever drop her in that role

Viola in that role is as perfect as Sam Jack as Fury. Its like that character was made soley for them to play it. :banderas:
So it would make sense if they use her to bring everything together like how Fury did.

If you think thor was a better movie you have no credibility
You do know my brother @LordDeathwatch is commenting on its sales figures and NOT the quality, right? :usure:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If you think thor was a better movie you have no credibility

Thor was trash compared to this

Just got back from an early matinee showing and this shyt was pure Black Excellence and Piff :whew:

Rock did his thing as expected.

Hawkbreh was the highlight of the film, going toe to toe with BA and holding his own most of the film. :obama:

Cyclone did her thang (had no idea the actress was on that LGBT wave :picard: )

Waller only had like 4 minutes of screen time but Viola made it count

Also I like how they involved Waller, Harcourt and Clark in this film, it helps the DCEU feel connected.

Viola in that role is as perfect as Sam Jack as Fury. Its like that character was made soley for them to play it. :banderas:
So it would make sense if they use her to bring everything together like how Fury did.

You do know my brother @LordDeathwatch is commenting on its sales figures and NOT the quality, right? :usure:
Right? I'm looking at my mentions like :snoop:

nikkas have no reading comprehension.