DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
im starting to think critics are straight up hating :mjlol:

Looks like it might be the case, Rotten Tomatoes audience score is over DOUBLE the critic's score :pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This was good:ehh:
Rock, Pierce and Hodge was great
I love that gave Hodge a lot of screen time as the leader and gave him some standing.
The Cyclone actress should thank Rock forever for giving her all those slow motion glamour shots. She was gorgeous.
The villain was horrible but he was setup from the beginning even though some reviews said he wasn't. I knew what he wanted as soon as the McGuffin was introduced.
I'm not sure what most of the critics were seeing other than they are just tired of CGI fests and even if you are tired of it, it wasn't bad like some are saying.
Black Adam's introduction was great and I think he might be top 5 (probably #1) of heroes/villains that killed this many humans on screen:mjlol:
We didn't see most of the Thanos victims of the snap. MoS we just saw Metropolis buildings falling but in this Rock kills like a hundred dudes off top.
It was probably 20 minutes too long mostly due to the kid who really didn't need to be in this but I get why he's in it.
So everybody knows what the stinger is but when they actually played the John Williams theme with his intro:wow:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Honestly hope dude gets his own solo Hawkman movie. He was a beast in this. Good example of a character that's not popular amongst casual fans translating extremely well to live action.
edit: And another example of DC needing to get away from the Batman/Superman focused shyt.

And that Falcon vs Hawkman thread needs to happen. :lolbron:
Hawkman been populat since JL and JLU

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Adam was a solid movie, way better than Shazam (I thought that was mid).
Amon was a little annoying just like Freddy was in Shazam.
I really liked Aldis and Pierce as Hawkman and Dr. Fate.
The Rock layeth the smackdown throughout.
Atom Smasher was useless comic relief. Thought Cyclone and him were going to have a moment at some point :mjpls:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I'm.glad to see the brehs in here remarking on Hawkman, Aldis Hodge really made that a real fleshed out 3 dimensional character :ehh:

Breh did such a great job with Hawkman that we can fully prepare for the blackwashing of the the character going forward and I'm here for it:russ:
White Hawkman is done:camby:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm.glad to see the brehs in here remarking on Hawkman, Aldis Hodge really made that a real fleshed out 3 dimensional character :ehh:

Breh did such a great job with Hawkman that we can fully prepare for the blackwashing of the the character going forward and I'm here for it:russ:
White Hawkman is done:camby:
Theyve played with haekman being different races and auch before. You have leeway with the character because of the reincarnations.