Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
dcbeda154a8782999ab33415acb7bd8f.png

scorpion king byke
:blessed:
:mjlol:

Rock got passed down a terrible hairline...

Still my wrestlingnGOAT though despite that terrible wig in thay movie :pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
that seems to be their strategy. there's zero reason for a friggin Deadshot movie either. This wouldn't be bad if they weren't doing the "universe" approach, it's not gonna work. Shazam was scheduled for 2020 or some shyt, and there was zero buzz for it. What the hell is the point of announcing a split now? They're trying way too hard to do the Marvel schedule, but everyone is down on them now. Drop a few actually good movies first, whet people's appetite, THEN start adding movies to the docket. they have zero patience.
I agree..DC should focus on. Getting a good product lay the foundation then the rest just as you said.

They set themselves back I believe tryna recreate the Marvel formula.

Furthermore regarding DC...the Batman movie I feel came and went.

Like people still talk about the Dark Knight rises and shyt but that Batman that came out last year was like it didn't happen at all.
Batman is supposed to be an event in pop culture...like the 1989 one..Like that shytty Avatar movie..was an event In pop culture.

So is the twilight dude DC Batman from here on out? Has he replaced Affleck?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm with Conz here. Because you're supposed to focus on the main heroes before these side projects. Like why do we need a deadshot film? Black Adam? Marvel focused on their main heros first and there's not quiksilver movie or whatever either. Do one thing at a time.
Why do you need a Black Adam film?

Because it's The Rock:pachaha:

It speaks for itself..regardless and I think DC was counting on Dwayne making the character bigger.

I haven't seen the movie btw.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Movie was cool will check it out in theaters this weekend. Only gripe being a huge Captain Marvel comic nerd, felt weird not having Shazam around. But that's on DC/WB/Discovery and their discombobulated movie universe. Cool to see Cavil Hopefully they do MOS 2.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was actually good wtf were them reviews about? :what:

Near the end it gets a lil messy but very entertaining for the most part. Atom smasher and cyclone seem like they have a future and Amanda Waller seems to be setting up this new DCEU :ehh:

Non safe negro superhero who is the most powerful person in the room that’s why :sas2:

If he was subservient like Falcon or War Machine or pacified like how they did T’Challa they would be calling it a “stellar movie” :mjpls:

Saw a clip of Rocky dropping a cac from the sky to his death :whew: knew that would have the cac reviewers heated:mjlol: