DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the rock hasn’t pushed a movie this hard since rampage :laff:

I get it’s his most important movie and say even if there was this big DC vs Marvel war and maybe he’s afraid the good honorable respectable high class of Marvel Civilians would go down the the levels of them Dirty c00ns/Clowns and trynna to unnecessarily bash this movie or tarshish it like they try.:picard:

He’s so culturally loved…. No one gonna come for him like that and everyone wants this movie to do very well

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Just seen it. Pretty good. Only thing i dont like is DC trying to force jokes in this type of movie and also.....

get superman the fukk out of here. Captain Marvel is his ops not hoe ass clark

Brie Larson?
:mjlol: Because superman is far better.

Bruh, Black Adam spent like 20 minutes molly-whopping Hawkman :dead: shyt felt personal :dead: MVP was def Dr.Fate.

Hollywood cacs pushing the agenda of brehs attacking other brehs:mjpls:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
saw it this afternoon…loved it. Also wasnt expecting much, as the trailers looked trash. But even tho the story is mid, the action is on point, cgi was good, Rock was great as BA as was pierce and Hodge in their roles. The comedy was very hit or miss, but i was never bored throughout the film with the action or comedy. And the more i think about it the higher i want to rate this film (unlike the last two marvel films which are way lower after my initial reactions) may catch it in theaters again at some point. Definitely a great popcorn flick.

3.75/5

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Just got back. Really loved the movie. JSA did their thing (especially Hawkman and Dr Fate). Only gripe I had is with the music. Maybe it was the theater I was at but I felt at times the score was drowning out the dialogue.

I’m not sure why The Rock had to spoil the post credit scene. Was he not confident that this wouldn’t do well?

Also I was hoping for a Shazam appearance :beli:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's funny how critics matter but only when it fits whatever agenda the poster has :pachaha:

The audience score on RT is 86% quite a bit different than the critics so maybe it's enjoyable regardless.. i'll see for myself sometime over the next few days
Audience score is even more unreliable than critics given these sites are susceptible to bombing by trolls and stans.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just got back. Really loved the movie. JSA did their thing (especially Hawkman and Dr Fate). Only gripe I had is with the music. Maybe it was the theater I was at but I felt at times the score was drowning out the dialogue.

I’m not sure why The Rock had to spoil the post credit scene. Was he not confident that this wouldn’t do well?

Also I was hoping for a Shazam appearance :beli:

Na you right

There was literally a scene where someone was talking and the music pretty much washed it out and made it like dude was whispering

Definitely enjoyed:

People need to be honest and admit they LOVE movies like this.

Don’t pick and choose based on the label pre credits

Just accept CBMs for what they all are across the board and keep it moving :russ: