DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The kid ruined the movie for me. Holy shyt. He was so fukking annoying. The movie felt like a damn music video. Visual spectacle but lacked everything else imo

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Soooooo many quips/jokes

In the middle of sooooooo many big fights

That’s why I love the DCEU. When they have jokes in the middle of big fights that lower the stakes and take you out of the movie, they are funny :mjgrin:

Na you right

There was literally a scene where someone was talking and the music pretty much washed it out and made it like dude was whispering

Definitely enjoyed:

People need to be honest and admit they LOVE movies like this.

Don’t pick and choose based on the label pre credits

Just accept CBMs for what they all are across the board and keep it moving :russ:
NEVER :damn:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Did anyone think The Rock was going to give his powers to the kid? I thought but then was like nah The Rock is gonna eat off this for at least two more movies

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Shazam was better than this, but as a run of the mill flick this was solid but nothing fresh honestly.

The slow mo was wack to me and some cgi seemed wack
Captain Marvel is my favorite and I was a bit letdown by that movie. Geoff Johns doesn't understand the character, imo, and the movie is forced to used his interpretation :scust: instead being able to draw from Jerry Ordway's The Power of SHAZAM run which was the last definitive Capt. Marvel series.
I can't see the movie version being a formidable opponent to Black Adam or even Superman

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Captain Marvel is my favorite and I was a bit letdown by that movie. Geoff Johns doesn't understand the character, imo, and the movie is forced to used his interpretation :scust: instead being able to draw from Jerry Ordway's The Power of SHAZAM run which was the last definitive Capt. Marvel series.
I can't see the movie version being a formidable opponent to Black Adam or even Superman
Shazam Family

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This movie was exactly what I expected and I wasn’t disappointed at all :obama:

You can tell this movie was suppose to be R-rated because Black Adam was on that :demonic: shyt the entire movie. You can also tell The Rock REALLY liked Zack Synder’s movies with the amount of slow motion used during the action scenes. Even with the cinematography.

Since Rock convinced the WB executives too…
bring back the Henry Cavill Superman

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if down the line he manages to mend the burned bridge between Synder and WB and he brings him back to the DCEU for his movies.

If Rock can do that…:wow:

But other than that. I enjoyed this movie for what it is and a step in the right direction..

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Maybe because I don't have Cable but I don't see NO ONE TALM boutnthis movie.

I walk past the movie theater downtown and I SEE NO POSTERS..I see Black Panther displays though.

Just a thought.
I'm pumped for the movie just an observation

Movie marketing seems to have gone down nowadays compared to 10-20years.

Last edited: