DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This.

Plus, I've seen so many spoilers that actually look like theres really good choreography and CGI

I remember i came on this site kinda hating on The Batman after the weekend release but then changing my mind in a HUGE way when I watched it he 2nd time at home. Nun was wrong with the action, I remember just wanting more backstory for Bruce, which I later realized it wasnt really needed
i tried rewatching at home and that shyt was a chore lmfao.

IT was a good movie but my attention span needed to see it in theaters because it kept me focused

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
i tried rewatching at home and that shyt was a chore lmfao.

IT was a good movie but my attention span needed to see it in theaters because it kept me focused
to be fair, when i viewed at home I was pausing and shyt a lot :russ:

but that added to the experience. It almost felt like i was watching knives out cause i was still invested in the mystery even though I knew who did it (Riddler)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
or how they fighting in a corn field in the middle of nowhere and clark decides to punch dude allllll the way into the city to kill more ppl
You prefer Winter Soldier where superheroes didn't do damage past Rosslyn and M Street? Mindful of the historical artifacts like an Allied WW2 bombing?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
or how they fighting in a corn field in the middle of nowhere and clark decides to punch dude allllll the way into the city to kill more ppl :snoop:

THAT WAS A GREAT EXAMPLE
OF WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
IF SUPERMAN REALLY EXISTED.

:gucci:WAS HE NOT SUPPOSED
TO PUNCH DUDE AS HARD
AS HE POSSIBLY COULD?

HES FIGHTING SUPER BEINGS
JUST AS STRONG AS HIM
SO HOLDING HIS PUNCHES
WOULD GET HIM KILLED.
:devil:
:evil:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bout to go see this and hype…. But Rock really gotta chill man…. Gotdamn breh we get it…. We “know” but would’ve been doper if he went the Marvel approach and let us be surprised.

I get he trynna put butts in seats but damn we was already finna see this :mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Bout to go see this and hype…. But Rock really gotta chill man…. Gotdamn breh we get it…. We “know” but would’ve been doper if he went the Marvel approach and let us be surprised.

I get he trynna put butts in seats but damn we was already finna see this :mjlol:

the rock hasn’t pushed a movie this hard since rampage :laff: