DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'll judge for myself. I remember people hated on Man of steel, largely because there is a large audience of people who walk out disappointed by a comic book movie if they aren't laughing the whole time. the rock is known for making mid movies but something tells me this is going to be really satisfying from an action standpoint and not nearly as corny as some recent superhero stuff like thor love and thunder.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'll judge for myself. I remember people hated on Man of steel, largely because there is a large audience of people who walk out disappointed by a comic book movie if they aren't laughing the whole time. the rock is known for making mid movies but something tells me this is going to be really satisfying from an action standpoint and not nearly as corny as some recent superhero stuff like thor love and thunder.
Man of steel was structurally and script wise ass. Niccas just love the DBZ fights. Any time i watch it i watch the kypton scene then skip to michael shannon showing up. So many dumb things in that flick

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man of steel was structurally and script wise ass. Niccas just love the DBZ fights. Any time i watch it i watch the kypton scene then skip to michael shannon showing up. So many dumb things in that flick
Remember when he let his dad just die? :why:

Yeah, sure, we disliked the movie cause we weren't getting corny Marvel jokes that's the reason. We should all appreciate action figures repeatedly smashing into each other with no stakes.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Remember when he let his dad just die? :why:

Yeah, sure, we disliked the movie cause we weren't getting corny Marvel jokes that's the reason. We should all appreciate action figures repeatedly smashing into each other with no stakes.
or how they fighting in a corn field in the middle of nowhere and clark decides to punch dude allllll the way into the city to kill more ppl :snoop:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
or how they fighting in a corn field in the middle of nowhere and clark decides to punch dude allllll the way into the city to kill more ppl :snoop:
That was the setup for Batman.
full

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This.

Plus, I've seen so many spoilers that actually look like theres really good choreography and CGI

I remember i came on this site kinda hating on The Batman after the weekend release but then changing my mind in a HUGE way when I watched it he 2nd time at home. Nun was wrong with the action, I remember just wanting more backstory for Bruce, which I later realized it wasnt really needed