DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rock was not good in it. The movie was not good enough for The rock to start calling his own shots. Him getting to skip Shazam and fight superman makes no sense.
Now that I think of it: This could've been dope if he was slowly introduced in a Shazam sequel. It would've made this feel like a true event. But The Rock's ego couldn't handle it.
Making him this completely invulnerable Superman tier hero from jump with no build up cheapened the whole vibe.
Plus we're tired of fake ass "villains". Him and Will Smith's Deadshot can either be real villains or take a hike.
He's copping too many pleasand tryingtoo hard to say it was a success
After Rock's 23rd tweet about "if you carry the 1 and take the third derivate ... this was actually the biggest movie of all time", I can't help but burst out laughing. A-tier actors don't feel the need to do this. Imagine Brad Pitt tweeting about the Bullet Train numbers. shyt's beneath him:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Now that I think of it: This could've been dope if he was slowly introduced in a Shazam sequel. It would've made this feel like a true event. But The Rock's ego couldn't handle it.
Making him this completely invulnerable Superman tier hero from jump with no build up cheapened the whole vibe.
Plus we're tired of fake ass "villains". Him and Will Smith's Deadshot can either be real villains or take a hike.

After Rock's 23rd tweet about "if you carry the 1 and take the third derivate ... this was actually the biggest movie of all time", I can't help but burst out laughing. A-tier actors don't feel the need to do this. Imagine Brad Pitt tweeting about the Bullet Train numbers. shyt's beneath him:russ:
@Basaglia people are starting to see it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't seen it yet, but that was my concern with this and was the reality with Ayer's Suicide Squad. Outside of Joker, they were all portrayed as guys that did bad shyt out of poor circumstances.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Call Vin and apologize
Man, I get some of the negative stuff that’s come out about Vin behind the scenes, but you could also tell (might not need to be said actually) that Dwayne’s ass wasn’t just gonna take advice and direction on the “Fast…” joints without trying to add and subtract some shyt to his liking as well :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this story is pretty interesting. the rock thought he was going to lead the DC universe making 50+ mill a movie plus royalties and give his 7 buck production credit only for WB and james gunn to dead that.

Yep the hiring of Gunn was a huge blow to Rock's ambitions as a key player in DC HQ.

I don't know how or why Rock thought he could get away with lying about the numbers like that

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pack it up Rock

time to come back to wrestling :banderas:

Time for Rock to take the L at Wrestlemania and fall in line

roman-reigns-pointing-up-there-nvm7di7823qejchs.gif