Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
umm no, she cant bet power girl let alone wonder woman, what feats does she have that place her on their level?
Im a Marvel fan, Rogue does ridiculous shyt too... I love Wonder Woman but I dont think she beats Rouge after contact.. She has to fight close range & the lasso wont hurt... If Rouge still accidentally tap into her lost powers, its over....

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
If Lantern beat the Silver Surfer, the most powerful hero in Marvel, that would be the biggest crock of bull$hit anyone has ever read in their comic lives. Surfer IS FASTER and more powerful than the Justice League. It's a squash but since Superman is on the team, the writer would make it gay and let him survive past two panels.
silver surfer is the most powerful hero in marvel????

thor says hi
4675374-thorvssilversurfer08.jpg

its pretty clear you have no idea what youre talking about and have no idea about the green lanterns, they can do almost everything that surfer can do, cept on a greater scale.
once again you are WRONG, surfer is faster in terms of flight speed, but not his combat speed

call me when silver surfer does this

anarky 3 12 13 (anarky3-12-13.jpg) - 25418458 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 14 (anarky3-14.jpg) - 25418460 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 15 (anarky3-15.jpg) - 25418461 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 16 (anarky3-16.jpg) - 25418462 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 17 (anarky3-17.jpg) - 25418463 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost
anarky 3 18 (anarky3-18.jpg) - 25418464 - Free Image Hosting at TurboImageHost

and before you call pis on the thor, everytime they have fought thor has looked better

and yes in the links i posted a green lantern has reversed UNIVERSAL reality manipulation. show me surfer with that kind of power, ill wait

and hal, the guy at the bar is more powerful than him.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Im a Marvel fan, Rogue does ridiculous shyt too... I love Wonder Woman but I dont think she beats Rouge after contact.. She has to fight close range & the lasso wont hurt... If Rouge still accidentally tap into her lost powers, its over....
so what feats does rogue have that put her on wonder womans level?
lets start with speed.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
If you count Amalgam, Surfer took Lantern out goin easy on him.. Surfer was always portrayed as stronger, but afraid of his power..
that is non canon. also kyle was a rookie at the time

that same surfer lost to darkseid
2802936-DarkseidvsGalactusTheHunger-45.jpg

who superman has beaten the shyt out of
darkseid3.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yeah, Kyle has STUPIDLY high GL feats. holding solar systems together, creating planets, containing supernovas, dude got lonely and made a fake reality subconsciously and didn't realize he was doing it.

And all of that is pre-powerup
In our worlds at war the feat where he contains the freaking BIG BANG........... did he have Ion?

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
yeah, Kyle has STUPIDLY high GL feats. holding solar systems together, creating planets, containing supernovas, dude got lonely and made a fake reality subconsciously and didn't realize he was doing it.

And all of that is pre-powerup
yup, dont forget him reversing that universal reality warp i posted, also him holding back a big bang, hals krona buster too

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
In our worlds at war the feat where he contains the freaking BIG BANG........... did he have Ion?
i dont think he did dude, i need to reread OWAW and some stuff before that, although i think he was subconsciously tapping into them idk..

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so what feats does rogue have that put her on wonder womans level?
lets start with speed.
Clearly said "After Contact"... Feats dont matter if she can do everything you can... Wonder Woman hits her & Rouge can do everything she can, she becomes a Godess... They retconned how strong Rogue was, think about it...