Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. superman is repowered, i already posted evidence of that, once again, you post nothing to prove other wise, just a bunch of bullshyt. superman is repowered END OF STORY

2.posting wikis as evidence against whats actually stated with in the comicbook? lmaoooooooo this aint john byrne superman, get over it. its not canon, superman birthright changed that.
the John Byrne era really means two things: the period from 1986-1988 when John Byrne actually worked on the books, and the period from 1986-2006 when what he established was the basis for the Superman books
heres the website john byrne posts on, he talks about and ACKNOWLEDGES his shyt not being canon, yes thats the real john

Byrne Robotics: JB’s Superman retcon is offically retconned (spoilers)

3.so what if superman died? that "hulk like villian" that you referred to, and dont even know the name of would slaughter hulk and rogue
lmao, rogue was bodied by a fukking nobody,

imagine what superman would do to her?

4. how can you call superman bytchmade when hes never ran from a fight?
ROGUE HAS, WHEN MOONSTONE WAS STOMPING HER ASS OUT

superman is millions of times faster than her, BILLIONS EVEN
she wont touch superman by the time she registers a thought superman would knock her out, supermans too fast, he can phase through ALL her attacks , AND turn invisible

or freeze her
2366176-1118010_die_2_super.jpg

or vaporize her with his heat vision like he did the doomsday clones

she cant touch him, superman rapes her. he can do all that before she can even react, annd in the slim chance she does touch him, shes been overpowered by moonknight who isnt even in supermans league lmao, AND parasite said it would take DAYS to do it permanently

, and he can easily break free if she does because hes got faster reaction than her and can vaporize her ass or freeze her in like what i posted. superman wins, get over it

Parasite can't even absorb all of Superman's powers, and even when he does he still gets tooled. Rogue isn't even as powerful considering she'd need to hold onto Superman a lot longer to get the same effects. I even doubt that her mutation would let her receive his powers because they depend on the touch of SKIN and Parasite's power doesn't. Superman's body is protected by a skin tight invisible aura shield so Rogue would be useless against him. Not only that, Superman would own her ass in about .005 seconds. superman wins dude, she cant hold on to him long enough for her to take what she needs to win. end of story

When did supes want to kill wonderman?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
ok we so just gon forget superman transformed into superman one million :stopitslime:?
Nope, didnt forget... The main reason I hate Superman, OP nonsense, like I said... All Scarlet gotta do is say "NO MORE fukkERY"... Bats & Supes done... Its Manhunter, Flash, Power girl & Wonder woman... Rouge handles both chicks, the dudes can run from her faster....

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
:francis: i already posted a scan of a better power drainer than rogue saying it would take two days to permanently drain superman,
but nikkas think he just gonna stand there and let here siphon him for more than a second :mjlol::mjlol:

she gets overloaded by beings out of here league, she cant drain supes. or even touch him, but im glad you realized she wont and cant win :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
just making sure, because she cant beat any of them except for aquaman and batman , even then she struggles GREATLY against aquaman, then you have this nikka art bar talking about soloing the whole league :mjlol::mjlol:
This nikka wrote walls and walls of texts and opinions with no receipts and thought nikkas was going to take him seriously. :mjlol:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Nope, didnt forget... The main reason I hate Superman, OP nonsense, like I said... All Scarlet gotta do is say "NO MORE fukkERY"... Bats & Supes done... Its Manhunter, Flash, Power girl & Wonder woman... Rouge handles both chicks, the dudes can run from her faster....
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Bruh we got proof of rogue being handled by lesser foes in this very thread and you think she can handle power girl let alone wonder woman at the same time :dead:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The reality is a popularity contest... You got DC legit "Powerful" characters against Marvel "Popular" characters... DC would take it just off that... Wolverine & Cap have no business here, I do think "non prep-time" Widow will kill bats...

This is Avengers vs Justice League... Not DC vs Marvel.. If you put their equals up DC loses outside OP nonsense... Skeletor sonned Supes easily, they dont want it wit Scarlet Witch... Magneto/Sinister/Doom body the rest... I only see Flash cause powers are stupid as fukk...

Put up good matches its different, but this, NO...

:patrice: Nah@ the bolded Batman is in the top 5 of DC fighters, I don't even think widow is in the top 20.