Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here breh

mos1.jpg

IF YOU DON'T KNOW,...
This is the superman that has been used and he was depowered completely and all of the wb superman characters are based on this superman and he was fukk'n killed by a random hulk villain.
So, how and where in the fukk did superman get all the ability to be this powerful and losing to a hulk villain and everyone is scared of superman's lead villain and superman lead villain is scared of a mere mortal in batman.
Dc is depowered to marvel characters and it shows in the villains and who killed their flagship guys.

Apocalypse is not scared of the black panther.
The hulk is not losing to some random mutant looking ass monster.
Yet, superman is supposed to beat everyone in marvel.
When he was depowered by the main marvel dude in bryne and every superman since then is based on the Byrne superman and that superman was killed and brought back with no ramp up.

Just stop breh,....like I said you don't know this shyt like that.
Only thing holding rogue back in this picture is muffin.
The superman y'all gushing over ain't been superman since 85 and all the shyt he could do is getting killed by random hill villain and his main villain in the while.universe is scared of fukk'n Bruce Wayne.

nikka...on no dc is dc dong shyt to a marvel character who took kn more.
All because superman ain't superman like how people who talk all that dc shyt be talking.
I know you don't know this shyt like me.

Art Barr
oh

fukk outta here breh

mos1.jpg

IF YOU DON'T KNOW,...
This is the superman that has been used and he was depowered completely and all of the wb superman characters are based on this superman and he was fukk'n killed by a random hulk villain.
So, how and where in the fukk did superman get all the ability to be this powerful and losing to a hulk villain and everyone is scared of superman's lead villain and superman lead villain is scared of a mere mortal in batman.
Dc is depowered to marvel characters and it shows in the villains and who killed their flagship guys.

When he was depowered by the main marvel dude in bryne and every superman since then is based on the Byrne superman and that superman was killed and brought back with no ramp up.

Only thing holding rogue back in this picture is nuffin.
The superman y'all gushing over ain't been superman since 85 and all the shyt he could do is getting killed by random hill villain and his main villain in the while.universe is scared of fukk'n Bruce Wayne.

nikka...on no dc is dc dong shyt to a marvel character who took kn more.
All because superman ain't superman like how people who talk all that dc shyt be talking.
You probably was not cognitive to even know what happened for real when they killed superman and how they had to bring him back rushed and in complete clusterfukk.
Yet, this superman brought back in cluster fukk is as strong as a higher weighted marvel universe.
Where thanks is scared of silver surfer and Adam warlock.
Yet superman doomsday is scared of fukk'n batman,....
Sorry, not goin, not believing that shyt.

Rogue is bodied them dc chumps by her damn self based on what rogue that is.

Art Barr
ummm, what does a comicbook cover have to do with anything?

I JUST POSTED PROOF THAT SUPERMAN DIDNT DIE AGAINST DOOMSDAY, WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT?????????

"all of the wb superman characters are based on this superman and he was fukk'n killed by a random hulk villain"
ummm what the fukk are you talking about???? what hulk villian killed superman?? oh lord you dont know what youre talking about agian boy

"all of the wb superman characters are based on this superman and he was fukk'n killed by a random hulk villain."

wb owns movie superman not comic superman, smh.......and no theyre not, new 52 superman is NOT based off of byrne superman, sll star superman, is NOT based off byrne superman, AND fukk, ILL REPEAT IT ONE LAST TIME, JOHN BYRNE SUPERMAN IS NOT CANON, AND POSTING A COVER TO A COMICBOOK WONT CHANGE THAT

"and where in the fukk did superman get all the ability to be this powerful"

if you actually read comics, youd know that superman got more powerful eradicator repowers Superman by modifying Cyborg Superman’s energy attack in the climax of the arc, there is a change in Superman’s sunlight absorbtion, his body absorbing solar energy at a much faster rate and resulting with his powers spinning out of control. This problem is eventually solved after a confrontation with Parasite but, the important part is that Superman doesn’t go back to his powerlevel prior to him dying – but to the powerlevel just before his power started spinning out of control:
, as shown here

Powerup1.jpg

Powerup2.jpg

dc is NOT depowered anymore. youre not even possting any proof lmao, trying to talk about i dont know this shyt when you aint even posting any evidence, all youve posted is excuses, superman is no longer depowered, get over it, youre wrong

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn you man are really comin with the receipts :russ:

Where can I start with comics and shyt? :ohhh: Them pages look interesting

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Damn you man are really comin with the receipts :russ:

Where can I start with comics and shyt? :ohhh: Them pages look interesting
yupp yupp, this cat is just talking shyt running his mouth with no facts on shyt thats BEEN changed lmao, he aint posted a single receipt:russ:

god bruh i dont even know where i started :francis: ...... are you into marvel or dc? lets start there first

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps

fukk outta here breh

mos1.jpg

IF YOU DON'T KNOW,...

Only thing holding rogue back in this picture is nuffin.
The superman y'all gushing over ain't been superman since 85 and all the shyt he could do is getting killed by random hulk level villains and his main villain in the whole universe is scared of fukk'n Bruce Wayne.

nikka...on no day is dc doing shyt to a marvel character.
who took on more.
You probably was not cognitive to even know what happened for real when they killed superman.
Plus, how they had to bring him back rushed and in complete clusterfukk.
The same people ruining dc ruined marvel as Quesada was on batman when he relaunched and flopped as azareal as well.
Yet, this superman brought back in cluster fukk is as strong as a higher weighted marvel universe.
Where thanos is scared of silver surfer and Adam warlock.
Yet superman's main villain is scared of fukk'n batman,....
Plus, superman was killed by a hulk style villain who just showed up.
Sorry, not goin, not believing that shyt.

Rogue is bodying them dc chumps by her damn self based on what rogue that is.

Art Barr
MORE proof of supermans power increase

upgrades1.jpg

upgrades4.jpg
upgrades5.jpg

upgrades7.jpg

b-b-b-b-b-b-ut superman is depowered!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yupp yupp, this cat is just talking shyt running his mouth with no facts on shyt thats BEEN changed lmao, he aint posted a single receipt:russ:

god bruh i dont even know where i started :francis: ...... are you into marvel or dc? lets start there first

You talking a bunch of bullshyt because you were not around to know why superman is phoney and why the avengers were a non-draw.
Till the movies, rebolstered the avengers from John bryne and Perez hell.
John b fukked up continuity in superman and avengers and that damage still exist to this day.
That is why both have all needed to be relaunched.
As he is the one who depowered and normalized superman till his impending death.
Plus, bryne put the nail in the coffin of everything avengers and later all marvel related.
when he realistically finally explained vision and scarlet witch.
Before previously normalizing and de-powering superman as well.
nikkaz not no comic vets in here.
They did not read or buy this shyt.
when it all was being fukked up to comment.
They are earth 616, and all types of other numerous heroes reborn and failed new 52 relaunched nonsense.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
MORE proof of supermans power increase

upgrades1.jpg

upgrades4.jpg
upgrades5.jpg

upgrades7.jpg

b-b-b-b-b-b-ut superman is depowered!!

Yeah but you ain't pay attention to the era of the costumes and in that era of costumes rogue is bodying dc given the principles in the room.

You are a post John bryne kid and don't know about this shyt for real.
you just copying and pasting images from google.

Art Barr

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
You talking a bunch of bullshyt because you were not around to know why superman is phoney and why the avengers were a nin-draw because of the movies.
John b fukked up continuity in superman and avengers and that damage still exist to this day.
That is why both have all needed to be relaunched.
As he is the one who depowered and normalized superman till his impending death.
Plus, bryne put the nail in the coffin of everything avengers and later all marvel related when he realistically finally explained vision and scarlet witch.
nikkaz not no comic vets in here.
They did not read or buy this shyt when it all was being fukked up to comment.

Art Barr
no receipts then? ok :russ::russ::russ::russ:

superman beats the shyt outta rogue, she doesnt stand a chance against superman

1973292-thordurability36401blunt.jpg

she couldnt even phase thor, look what happened when superman hit him though

2513880-superman_vs_thor.jpg

Hero-Envy-Superman-vs-Thor1.jpg

stop it son, she would get raped by superman.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Yeah but you ain't pay attention to the era of the costumes and in that era of costumes rogue is bodying dc given the principles in the room.

You are a post John bryne kid and don't know about this shyt for real.
you just copying and pasting images from google.

Art Barr
post proof of the "era of the costumes"

even john byrnes weakened superman is faster than rogue, she isnt bodying shyt, you just mad cuz you got caught not knowing what youre talking about

if you think otherwise post proof, wheres your on panel evidence? im posting directly from the comics boy, you cant refute sshyt, so you gotta change the subject,

post proof that the superman in the bar is the one from byrne, you cant, because its not. you havent posted a single comicbook scan except a cover lmao,

superman beats rogue, get over it.

and who gives a shyt if its post john byrne lmao, that shyt aint canon anymore, unless you post proof, which you havent.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I think DC is more interesting to me :patrice: looking for to just expand basic knowledge of the characters :jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
post proof of the "era of the costumes"

even john byrnes weakened superman is faster than rogue, she isnt bodying shyt, you just mad cuz you got caught not knowing what youre talking about

if you think otherwise post proof, wheres your on panel evidence? im posting directly from the comics boy, you cant refute sshyt, so you gotta change the subject,

post proof that the superman in the bar is the one from byrne, you cant, because its not. you havent posted a single comicbook scan except a cover lmao,

superman beats rogue, get over it.

and who gives a shyt if its post john byrne lmao, that shyt aint canon anymore, unless you post proof, which you havent.

No you never paid attention to the picture at all.
Then, when confronted with the real kept talking and never stopped to even notice when I first mentioned bryne.
Which is how I know you don't know this shyt.
Then, you like to post a bunch of save face epic fail dc shyt.
when everyone who really reads comics knows john b is who depowered all of dc via supes.
Just like he ruined all of avengers and later all of marvel continuity till eventually selling to disney.
The incarnation of rogue is there to signify the times.
Plus, when and what sold the most boom wise in all of comic book history.

I went through this before with nikkaz and rogue on this forum.
When nikkas thought rogue was a light skinned black girl and had no idea who originated rogue being hot in a short length jacket, too.
Till I had to authenticate who originally made rogue hot with long hair and a short jacket as well.
So just stop.
I been through this shyt with nikkaz on here never knowing in full wtf they talembout.
You did not know what you talembout and I had to further explain John b and all his fukk UPS of the marvel and dc universe.

Which is how comics got fukked up to begin with.
is from a over ego processed John bryne fukkin up both dc and marvel singlehandidly.
Yet, you in here talembout cannon this and that.
when all that dc universe shyt is brought up by people.
who were not there to read John bryne fukk it all in both marvel and dc.
So spare me all that nerd shyt and you don't know the monumental reasons.
that damaged both companies in the first place.
Yet I am supposed to honor all those bullshyt posts from scattered eras to hold together your non-linear bullshyt posts.
That don't deal with the real of what the fukk the picture was.
Plus, people already said what the fukk would happen just like I did.
If the shyt was written in the pocket of what these characters really are illustrated as.
Plus, what the actual picture depicts.

The picture depicts a Jim lee era rogue.
Which takes precedence over all the people in that room.
As that is the highest drawing book in history.
Plus, the character was redesigned by Jim lee when dc was in complete disarray in comparison and no one read Dem dc shyt's.
All cause the shyt was bullshyt and John bryne made it even worse trying to fix it.
Till they eventually fukked it all up by killing superman and basically injuring batman.
Plus it was by generic ass villians, one on roids in batman.
The other a generic hulk annihilation style villain.
Yet, we supposed to believe superman can hurt marvel characters and gets bodied by hulk villains.
Plus his main other villain, darkseid, is scared of a fukk'n mortal.

Art Barr

Last edited:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
@BigHench
Start with these , they should do you really well
  • All Star Superman
  • Superman: Last Son
  • Batman: The Black Mirror
  • Batman: The Court of Owls
  • Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corps. War
  • Blackest Night
  • Aquaman: The Trench
  • The entire Judd Winick run on Green Arrow/Black Canary (the whole thing is one long story about Connor Hawke being shot/kidnapped) excellent
  • whatever happened to the man of tommorow
  • batman:the long halloween
  • jla/avengers
  • watchmen
  • zero hour
  • superman/batman
  • jla volumes 1-4
  • the killing joke
  • dc one million
  • shade the changing man
  • green lantern rebirth
  • Seven Soldiers of Victory
  • Morrison's Batman epic
  • Morrison's Action Comics
  • Morrison's Animal Man
  • Morrison's Doom Patrol
  • theDark Knight Returns
  • Kingdom Come
  • Superman: Red Son
  • Azzarello's Wonder Woman
  • greg Rucka's Wonder Woman

Last edited:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
No you never paid attention to the picture at all.
Then, when confronted with the real kept talking and never stopped to even notice when I first mentioned bryne.
Which is how I know you don't know this shyt.
Then, you like to post a bunch of save face epic fail dc shyt.
when everyone who really reads comics knows john b is who depowered all of dc via supes.
Just like he ruined all of avengers and later all of marvel continuity till eventual selling to disney.
The incarnation of rogue is there to signify the times.
Plus, when and what sold the most boom wise in all of comic book history.

I went through this before with nikkaz and rogue on this forum.
When nikkas thought rogue was a light skinned black girl and had no idea who originated rogue being hot in a short length jacket, too.
Till I had to authenticate who originally made rogue hot with long hair and a short jacket as well.
So just stop.
I been through this shyt with nikkaz on here never knowing in full wtf they talembout.
You did not know what you talembout and I had to further explain John b and all his fukk UPS of the marvel and dc universe.

Which is how comics got fukked up to begin with.
is from a over ego processed John bryne fukkin up both dc and marvel singlehandidly.
Yet, you in here talembout cannon this and that.
when all that dc shyt is brought up by people.
who were not there to read John bryne fukk it all in both marvel and dc.
So spare me all that nerd shyt and you don't know the monumental reasons.
that damaged both companies in the first place.
Yet I am supposed to honor all those bullshyt posts from scattered eras to hold together your non-linear bullshyt posts.
That don't deal with the real of what the fukk the picture was.
Plus, people already said what the fukk would happen just like I did.
If the shyt was written in the pocket of what these characters really are illustrated as.
Plus, what the actual picture depicts.

The picture depicts a Jim lee era rogue.
Which takes precedence over all the people in that room.
As that is the highest drawing book in history.
Plus, the character was redesigned by Jim lee when dc was in complete disarray in comparison and no one read Dem dc shyt's.
All cause the shyt was bullshyt and John bryne made it even worse trying to fix it.
Till they eventually fukked it all up by killing superman and basically injuring batman.
Plus it was by generic ass villians, one on roids.
The other a generic hulk annihilation style villain.
Yet, we supposed.to believe superman van hurt marvel characters and gets bodied by hulk villains and his main other villain is scared of a fukk'n mortal.

Art Barr

thats what i thought no proof, run along now.

trying to call on panel evidence bullshyt, thats not how you argue boy, you have no receipts, cuz you dont read comics, and you dont know whats has happened. you have no proof, just your feelings, we all waiting kid.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats what i thought no proof, run along now.

trying to call on panel evidence bullshyt, thats not how you argue boy, you have no receipts, cuz you dont read comics, and you dont know whats has happened. you have no proof, just your feelings, we all waiting kid.

So, why is rogue in a Jim lee incarnation costume and flight jacket, then.
Which takes precedence over all that shyt.
Nobody fukked with dc and Jim lee is there.
To the point even Jim lee can not resurrect dc comic books.
Again, all superman after Byrne is based on byrne's rewrite and all these new earths and new 52 shyt nobody honors and Jim lee is there of all people,....
So spare me all that oh superman is repowered.
No, he is not cause every superman is based on the John Byrne superman to the point even the shyt is talked about indepthly on even Wikipedia.
Plus, every superman from film to comic always is an incarnation of the John Byrne supes.
Don't have me body you and post the wiki on how byrne's superman was used as cannon from 86-2003.
When rogue's outfit had undergone changes from the Jim lee top gun flight jacket rogue by 96.
With age of apocalypse.
Plus when rogue was alive and fully powered in 91, supes was killed in 92.
So how in the fukk is a depowered superman who got killed by a huff hulk like villain.
How in the fukk is he going against rogue who has captain marvel power and is mentally stable.
Just got out the sack with magneto on some don't give a fukk shyt,....
After surviving two seige perilous episodes and one with master mold the top sentinel. where she was able to hold him off and force him through the seige perilous.
The first seige perilous trip to Roma.
Then rogue lead by storm and the xmen were on some hit man shyt and not waiting around.
While supes has been hesitant and bytchmade all this time and depowerd.
Plus this is not superman of post 2oo9 or the 52.
As he does not have any Jim lee post modern armor or any of that shyt on, either.
Plus, supes has to be beat down within an inch of his life force.
to dial back in and rogue can drain life forces.

So how in the fukk is superman doing all this shyt and rogue can siphon off everyone in the room.
Plus there is spidey, hulk, wolverine and all those other people she can siphon off of and heal in this situation.
Plus she has captain marvel's superpowers as well to go with siphoning off superman.
Like I said earlier,....rogue is bodying that room.

All she has to do is say hold on a minute sugah and tap on spidey and Logan just for starters.
Then bomb first and latch on superman with spidey's power while superman is all in shock and bytchmade as usual.
Then, when all the dc guys are in shock.
She can body them and there is still hulk and Thor there for starters and a powered up rogue with a spidey sense, a healing factor and all of supes so called depowered powers but the most powerful in all the dc universe.
Like I said dc is getting bodied in that room.

Art Barr

Last edited:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps

So, why is rogue in a Jim lee incarnation costuelme and flight jacket, then.
Which takes precedence over all that shyt.
Nobody fukked with dc and Jim lee is there.
To the point even Jim lee can not resurrect dc comic books.
Again, all superman after Byrne is based on byrne's rewrite and all these new earths and new 52 shyt nobody honors and Jim lee is there of all people,....
1.So spare me all that oh superman is repowered.
No, he is not cause every superman is based on the John Byrne superman to the point even the shyt is talked about indepthly on even Wikipedia.
Plus, every superman from film to comic always is an incarnation of the John Byrne supes.
2.Don't have me body you and post the wiki on how byrne's superman was used as cannon from 86-2003.
When rogue's outfit had undergone changes from the Jim lee top gun flight jacket rogue by 96.
With age of apocalypse.
Plus when rogue was alive and fully powered in 91, supes was killed in 92.
3.So how in the fukk is a depowered superman who got killed by a huff hulk like villain.
How in the fukk is he going against rogue who has captain marvel power and is mentally stable.
Just got out the sack with magneto on some don't give a fukk shyt,....
After surviving two seige perilous episodes and one with master mold the top sentinel. where she was able to hold him off and force him through the seige perilous.
The first seige perilous trip to Roma.
Then rogue lead by storm and the xmen were on some hit man shyt and not waiting around.
4.While supes has been hesitant and bytchmade all this time and depowerd.
Plus this is not superman of post 2oo9 or the 52.
Plus, supes has to be beat down within an inch of his life force.
to dial back in and rogue can drain life forces.

So how in the fukk is superman doing all this shyt and rogue can siphon off everyone in the room.
Plus there is spidey, hulk, wolverine and all those other people she can siphon off of and heal in this situation.
Plus she has captain marvel'a superpowers as well to go with siphoning off superman.
Like I said earlier,....rogue is bodying that room.

Art Barr

1. superman is repowered, i already posted evidence of that, once again, you post nothing to prove other wise, just a bunch of bullshyt. superman is repowered END OF STORY

2.posting wikis as evidence against whats actually stated with in the comicbook? lmaoooooooo this aint john byrne superman, get over it. its not canon, superman birthright changed that.
the John Byrne era really means two things: the period from 1986-1988 when John Byrne actually worked on the books, and the period from 1986-2006 when what he established was the basis for the Superman books
heres the website john byrne posts on, he talks about and ACKNOWLEDGES his shyt not being canon, yes thats the real john

Byrne Robotics: JB’s Superman retcon is offically retconned (spoilers)

3.so what if superman died? that "hulk like villian" that you referred to, and dont even know the name of would slaughter hulk and rogue
lmao, rogue was bodied by a fukking nobody,

uncanny-avengers-scarlet-witch.jpg

e028c4ad52b22a543a3523cc8f79d7da_zps27dfca98.jpg~original

rogue-shazzak.jpg

imagine what superman would do to her?

4. how can you call superman bytchmade when hes never ran from a fight?
ROGUE HAS, WHEN MOONSTONE WAS STOMPING HER ASS OUT
tumblr_mcx6lj6Y971rvm5qqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcx6lj6Y971rvm5qqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcx6lj6Y971rvm5qqo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mcx6lj6Y971rvm5qqo4_1280.jpg

superman is millions of times faster than her, BILLIONS EVEN
she wont touch superman by the time she registers a thought superman would knock her out, supermans too fast, he can phase through ALL her attacks , AND turn invisible

or freeze her
2366176-1118010_die_2_super.jpg

or vaporize her with his heat vision like he did the doomsday clones
1058505-hv2.jpg

she cant touch him, superman rapes her. he can do all that before she can even react, annd in the slim chance she does touch him, shes been overpowered by moonknight who isnt even in supermans league lmao, AND parasite said it would take DAYS to do it permanently
ACA011-005-006.jpg~original

, and he can easily break free if she does because hes got faster reaction than her and can vaporize her ass or freeze her in like what i posted. superman wins, get over it

Parasite can't even absorb all of Superman's powers, and even when he does he still gets tooled. Rogue isn't even as powerful considering she'd need to hold onto Superman a lot longer to get the same effects. I even doubt that her mutation would let her receive his powers because they depend on the touch of SKIN and Parasite's power doesn't. Superman's body is protected by a skin tight invisible aura shield so Rogue would be useless against him. Not only that, Superman would own her ass in about .005 seconds. superman wins dude, she cant hold on to him long enough for her to take what she needs to win. end of story

Last edited: