@Art Barr

rogue couldnt even handle moonknights powers

moonknightnefaria0-5.jpg

she couldnt handle storm

3924887-nocontrol.jpg

couldnt handle death head

t5o9pg.jpg

coulddnt aborb surfers thoughts because he was too powerful

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oTcCe0fOCD8/R2TaXo0tdQI/AAAAAAAABBs/_eYxkaG0XKE/s1600/s4a.jpg
s5.jpg (image)

s5.jpg (image)

shes not draining him, end of story. its not like she would get the chance to either lmao this is just the nail in the coffin

Last edited:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Flash can immobilize all them faster than they can think. There is no stopping him
3619222-6035085816-ZqB9l.jpg

3619223-8984445815-h8VKb.jpg

heres something even more crazy

moving around the entire earth in MILLISECONDS
tesbluespe.jpg

During the Human Race, Wally outraced instantaneous teleportation from the Cosmic Gamblers -- that could be seen as a pseuod time travel feat, though, as he raced across the fourth dimension to do it (The fourth dimension is time).

Directly after that, though, he was definitely not time traveling. Over the span of one Septosecond, which is 0.000000000000000000001 seconds, he tuned every radio on Earth.

There are 150,000,000 square kilometers of land on Earth. Light travels about 300,000 kilometers per second. To cover 150,000,000 kilometers, it would take light 500 seconds. For simplicity's sake, if you assume there is 1 radio for every square kilometer on earth (that is lowballing it greatly), that means he was traveling 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than light, or 500 septillion.

Understand that I am greatly, greatly lowballing this feat as it doesn't take into account the time it takes him to tune every radio, the accurate density of radios per square kilometer (much higher than my guess, i just used mine to make the multiplication and division easier), radios that aren't on land (such as every boat on the planet that has a radio) or the time it takes him to search the square of every kilometer -- if he had to search every square inch then it'd be 500 septillion squared, or 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is 250 Quattuordecillion times the speed of light.

Here's the feat in action:

2986991-9365844816-speco.jpg

b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but rogue can absorb him dc characters are bytch made and they hesitate!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr

rogue couldnt even handle moonknights powers

moonknightnefaria0-5.jpg

she couldnt handle storm

3924887-nocontrol.jpg

couldnt handle death head

t5o9pg.jpg

coulddnt aborb surfers thoughts because he was too powerful

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oTcCe0fOCD8/R2TaXo0tdQI/AAAAAAAABBs/_eYxkaG0XKE/s1600/s4a.jpg
s5.jpg (image)

s5.jpg (image)

shes not draining him, end of story. its not like she would get the chance to either lmao this is just the nail in the coffin

I know we not posting what could happen, with all this new low quality comic book bullshyt.
You keep posting,...
When superman already fukk'n was killed.
By a hulk style villain, too.
So spare me all your bullshyt.
Dc is weak as fukk and regardless of them writing up the shyt to save face.
nobody believes in their bullshyt, period.
If they did they would not be on flopped superman movie and flopped dc universe and superman comic number 1937383883.

Again we can post him getting whooped by a hulk level villain.
which stops all the new wave posting and what if panels you keep posting of rogue post Jim lee rogue.

Jim lee can't even save superman, my nikka.
So stop with all the bullshyt.
Superman has no convincability in this shyt and Byrne been back tracking his entire career about superman.
All to save face on how he singlehandidly ruined dc and marvel.after the fact.
While being a dikk about xmen to westcoast avengers.

I can go post doomsday panels or the equivalent of a grade z level hulk villain bodying superman.
To the point they had to even scrap a whole superman movie based on how much bullshyt superman is.
That Nicholas cage was going to play depowered supes.
That gets killed and has to come back in a horrible costume.

This is the result of the supes you talembout and real talk,...
Superman is lucky to even be around after Byrne and later dc fukked it all up.
If not for jim lee being there dc would not have a credible leg to stand on.

This is your hero, nikka.

Kill it with that generic superman bullshyt.

Picture%2020_opt_nqxjz7.png

even wb don't respect their own properties and are about to ruin superman and batman together again, too.

Like I said,...bring up Jim lee era rogue panels to illustrate your point.
You can't,...
While I am citing the actual era your huff ass superman was getting bodied in, by z level hulk villains.

Art Barr

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
I know we not posting what could happen, with all this new low quality comic book bullshyt.
You keep posting,...
When superman already fukk'n was killed.
By a hulk style villain, too.
So spare me all your bullshyt.
Dc is weak as fukk and regardless of them writing up the shyt to save face.
nobody believes in their bullshyt, period.
If they did they would not be on flopped superman movie and flopped dc universe and superman comic number 1937383883.

Again we can post him getting whooped by a hulk level villain.
which stops all the new wave posting and what if panels you keep posting of rogue post Jim lee rogue.

Jim lee can't even save superman, my nikka.
So stop with all the bullshyt.
Superman has no convincability in this shyt and Byrne been back tracking his entire career about superman.
All to save face on how he singlehandidly ruined dc and marvel.after the fact.
While being a dikk about xmen to westcoast avengers.

I can go post doomsday panels or the equivalent of a grade z level hulk villain bodying superman.
To the point they had to even scrap a whole superman movie based on how much bullshyt superman is.
That Nicholas cage was going to play depowered supes.
That gets killed and has to come back in a horrible costume.

This is the result of the supes you talembout and real talk,...
Superman is lucky to even be around after Byrne and later dc fukked it all up.
If not for jim lee being there dc would not have a credible leg to stand on.

This is your hero, nikka.

Kill it with that generic superman bullshyt.

Picture%2020_opt_nqxjz7.png

even wb don't respect their own properties and are about to ruin superman and batman together again, too.

Like I said,...bring up Jim lee era rogue panels to illustrate your point.
You can't,...
While I am citing the actual era your huff ass superman was getting bodied in, by z level hulk villains.

Art Barr

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH\ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Z52gTtK.png
IM LOSING THIS DEBATE TERRIBLY SO I HAVE TO BRING UP IRRELEVANT shyt WAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Z52gTtK.png

talking about getting bodied by z level villians :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

uncanny-avengers-scarlet-witch.jpg

e028c4ad52b22a543a3523cc8f79d7da_zps27dfca98.jpg~original

rogue-shazzak.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marvel got this :martin:

Yall act like Tony Starks aint genius level smart and cant get a hold of kryptonite and rock superman whole shyt...fukk a superman :stopitslime:
Hulk pounding out Diana :shaq:
and for the rest of these hoe ass DC heros..Dark Phoenix is double parking out front...she be in to clean up :myman:
Hulk be like
Resize

The axe murderer

Daps
heres something even more crazy

moving around the entire earth in MILLISECONDS
tesbluespe.jpg

During the Human Race, Wally outraced instantaneous teleportation from the Cosmic Gamblers -- that could be seen as a pseuod time travel feat, though, as he raced across the fourth dimension to do it (The fourth dimension is time).

Directly after that, though, he was definitely not time traveling. Over the span of one Septosecond, which is 0.000000000000000000001 seconds, he tuned every radio on Earth.

There are 150,000,000 square kilometers of land on Earth. Light travels about 300,000 kilometers per second. To cover 150,000,000 kilometers, it would take light 500 seconds. For simplicity's sake, if you assume there is 1 radio for every square kilometer on earth (that is lowballing it greatly), that means he was traveling 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times faster than light, or 500 septillion.

Understand that I am greatly, greatly lowballing this feat as it doesn't take into account the time it takes him to tune every radio, the accurate density of radios per square kilometer (much higher than my guess, i just used mine to make the multiplication and division easier), radios that aren't on land (such as every boat on the planet that has a radio) or the time it takes him to search the square of every kilometer -- if he had to search every square inch then it'd be 500 septillion squared, or 250,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 which is 250 Quattuordecillion times the speed of light.

Here's the feat in action:

2986991-9365844816-speco.jpg

b--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but rogue can absorb him dc characters are bytch made and they hesitate!
I don't think people realize how fast that is. Flash would toy with them with his speed looking like
latest

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
did I say anything about her wrecking the JLA? I just said he was right about the rogue that's there. Wasn't insinuating a thing.

just making sure, because she cant beat any of them except for aquaman and batman , even then she struggles GREATLY against aquaman, then you have this nikka art bar talking about soloing the whole league :mjlol::mjlol:

The axe murderer

Daps
just making sure, because she cant beat any of them except for aquaman and batman , even then she struggles GREATLY against aquaman, then you have this nikka art bar talking about soloing the whole league :mjlol::mjlol:
Even Aqua man would be hard for her
129am.gif