DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
movie was solid imo....damian carried it like a mufukka tho. I dont care for the teen titans at all but luckily damian was there to spice it up and give some needed trill-ness :obama:...the designs for trigun and stuff was dope too.
idk how supes caught barry mid run like that but boy was it funny when he stomped his leg out :pachaha:
oh and i still dont like wonder woman and supes as a couple

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damian is such a dikkhead and I love that about the character.
And with the post credit scene I am hyped that we are finally going to get an animated version of the Judas Contract.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
movie was solid imo....damian carried it like a mufukka tho. I dont care for the teen titans at all but luckily damian was there to spice it up and give some needed trill-ness :obama:...the designs for trigun and stuff was dope too.
idk how supes caught barry mid run like that but boy was it funny when he stomped his leg out :pachaha:
oh and i still dont like wonder woman and supes as a couple

Damien ruins these movies for me, I hate his character,I haven't really cared for any of the movies that feature him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm not sure why DC is forcing Damien on us like this. He was hated in the comics also. Starting with "Son of Batman" hes been the focus of the last 3 or 4 Batman movies and they have all been mediocre because of it. I'm glad Killing Joke is next...
Damian ended up being pretty popular in the comics after a rough start.
Once the Tim Drake fans stopped hating the character outright.