DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm not sure why DC is forcing Damien on us like this. He was hated in the comics also. Starting with "Son of Batman" hes been the focus of the last 3 or 4 Batman movies and they have all been mediocre because of it. I'm glad Killing Joke is next...
Watch they make they somehow shoehorn that lil mother fukker in it.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So happy I ran into this thread! I keep meaning to watch the movie! But seeing the previews, I might like it...and it's nice to see Teen Titans that doesn't remind me of the chibi version of it.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tim Drake is on the verge of pre-Flashpoint Wally West status. He might just get straight phased out after Rebirth. I've only seen Damian in promo materials and I'm pretty sure I read he leads the teen titans.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, 20 mins in the movie...and Damian's a little shyt tbh.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, I found the movie enjoyable imo. it was ok. :ehh: the battle at the end was "meh" But it was nice seeing the titans again, so I can't complain.

@ the starfire Transformation...But hers was the only decent one imo. like, how y'all gonna do transformations and not have a bad ass pose at the end?! either go all the way out or don't do it at all!!!!:francis:

@ Nightwing and star about to have fukk on cam but then he played himself. :mjlol:

@ Robin getting his ass beat:russ:

@ Beast boy still cracking jokes:jawalrus:

@ Starfire thick as fukk:whoo:

@ Raven's backstory :dame:

@ Damian having to behead his own fam:merchant:

@ Me doing all this extra shyt because I don't want to write a paragraph.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
some of the lighthearted moments just felt awkward to me..glad to see the didnt f up beastboy though:jawalrus:
Overall MUCH more entertaining then "Throne of Atlantis":russell::russell: and
:deadmanny: at the end part with cyborg
Half expected that man to let out a "BOOYAH":bryan:
Cy: It's pizza time:smugdraper::ohlawd:
JL on screen like:dame::sitdown::mjpls:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Tim Drake is on the verge of pre-Flashpoint Wally West status. He might just get straight phased out after Rebirth. I've only seen Damian in promo materials and I'm pretty sure I read he leads the teen titans.
man wtf

I envy the people who grew up reading comics in the 80s and got to see actual growth and payoff with their favorite characters. Growing up in the 90s all my favs either don't exist anymore or got retconned into oblivion

and it's still fukk Damian forever. DC really bent over backwards trying to get people to accept that little shyt. Jason Todd stayed dead for over a decade yet they bring that fakkit back after barely a year

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
it was cool.
damien can be annoying, but he is his mother and father's son :yeshrug:
young justice > teen titans tho

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
:ehh: Solid movie none the less.
I hate on Damien as much as anyone, but he was dope in this and I cared about his character :ehh:

Lowkey, fans of The New Batman Adventures should recognize some parallels between this and the episode "Growing Pains", where Robin followed around that girl that ended up being apart of Clayface. I felt that dynamic between Damien and Raven.

This shyt brought back some feels I wasn't ready for :to:

One my favorite episodes in the new series :sadcam:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
man wtf

I envy the people who grew up reading comics in the 80s and got to see actual growth and payoff with their favorite characters. Growing up in the 90s all my favs either don't exist anymore or got retconned into oblivion

and it's still fukk Damian forever. DC really bent over backwards trying to get people to accept that little shyt. Jason Todd stayed dead for over a decade yet they bring that fakkit back after barely a year
Tim Drake is going to get some more shine in Rebirth...even going back to his OG costume.
Still will be going by the codename Red Robin though since Damian is the official Robin now.
ubBOlWw.jpg