DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
These just the appetizers, wait till that "killing joke" drops :wow:

and I can't believe yall hating on Damien the GAWD. He is (future) trunks to Batman's Vegeta :wow:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
This was a terrible movie. This might be even worse than that Aquaman flick. Raven's voice actor was trash. Idk who tf picked that actress. Im so sick of this fukking Damien wank. He's an insufferable character. He literally has no redeemable qualities. I was glad when Blue Beetle gave him that work. Superman deafeating wonder woman and flash. Superman being able to use the lasso of truth :mindblown: raven trapping trigon in a gotdamn crystal :dahell: i would not watch crap again :camby:
Every film he's been in has followed the same arc - he starts out as an insufferable prick then mellows out to a somewhat tolerable prick :mjlol:

dikk was all :scheme: when Kori was on the camera with him ... his eyes when she leaned into the camera :whoo:

They made Star a little thick too :shaq:

Also, :dead: at the Sailor Moon transformations

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Every film he's been in has followed the same arc - he starts out as an insufferable prick then mellows out to a somewhat tolerable prick :mjlol:

dikk was all :scheme: when Kori was on the camera with him ... his eyes when she leaned into the camera :whoo:

Those transformations were so rediculously corny :mjlol:

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Assault on Arkham was the last dope flick they put out

Pretty much... These Damien Wayne movies just aren't that good. I like Damien, I think he has potential to be likeable/popular like nightwing and Tim but right now he's annoying and brings down the quality of every movie he's in

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:dead: starfire transformation legit reminded me of

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I watched this earlier....

Yo Damian Wayne came through like I will kill, interrogate and put tracking devices on you... You cant be trusted...:ufdup:

But damien your just a kid chill out...:skip:

Damien: :usure: you wear a weapon, I AM a weapon....:demonic:

Damien has 0 chill...:heh:

Wished they had kid flash on the Titans squad tho...:sadbron:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'll check it out eventually, I've been watching a few DCAU movies recently on netflix. IDK just think more of them are ok, not GREAT, but not bad at all either. The last one I would call great was Red Hood. IDK if it's just the new animation that bothers me

Also not really a fan of Damien either

Damien ruins everything, imo. I hate that little fukk.