DC Animated Films Justice League vs. Teen Titans Official Trailer

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I know right.... :heh:

Damien is Batman without all the age and wisdom behind it. He has his training, tactics, paranoia, & skills.

He's a mini batman with 0 chill... :heh: how can you not love that...
Exactly. Plus his swag is in his arrogance. Dude knows he's the man

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Whats up with all the Damien Wayne hate???? :dahell:
Everybody on the squad has put in work over the years. dikk is an OG who has lead his own team held down his own nightmare Gotham on his dolo. Jason invented Damien's swag from his attitude to his surviving death. Tim Drake the gawd is only one to join the squad because he impressed Batman.... Damien is looking for validation from his daddy, Tim already got it :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everybody on the squad has put in work over the years. dikk is an OG who has lead his own team held down his own nightmare Gotham on his dolo. Jason invented Damien's swag from his attitude to his surviving death. Tim Drake the gawd is only one to join the squad because he impressed Batman.... Damien is looking for validation from his daddy, Tim already got it :wow:

Damien has a ton of skills and instinct, the only gripe I see is he is sometimes out of control like most kids are but that what makes him fun for me. He has 0 chill... He isnt looking for Validation, he's just tired of people treating him like a kid... which he is... He's like an adult in a child's body...:heh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I hate on Damien as much as anyone, but he was dope in this and I cared about his character :ehh:

Lowkey, fans of The New Batman Adventures should recognize some parallels between this and the episode "Growing Pains", where Robin followed around that girl that ended up being apart of Clayface. I felt that dynamic between Damien and Raven.

This shyt brought back some feels I wasn't ready for :to:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The movie wasnt wack but it wasn't great either. It was meh to good, and once again I can't stand Damien and every movie he is in turns out average as fukk. The voice acting like another breh said was extra wack and took a mn to get used too, thought Raven sounded like a lil nikka that ain't hit puberty and her and beast boy sounded alike.
Lol at Damien being able to trip the fukking flash yeah ok
:heh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn, another average DC film. Last great one was Flashpoint and the 2 part DKR movies. Everything else has either been subpar or straight up wack.

I know a lot of people like assault on Arkham but that shyt was just ok,

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I hate on Damien as much as anyone, but he was dope in this and I cared about his character :ehh:

Lowkey, fans of The New Batman Adventures should recognize some parallels between this and the episode "Growing Pains", where Robin followed around that girl that ended up being apart of Clayface. I felt that dynamic between Damien and Raven.

This shyt brought back some feels I wasn't ready for :to:
Why you gotta bring that up, breh :mjcry: