Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I played like the 1st 4-5 missions

It's very derivative but it's well made and nothing in it make you hate the game

This is basically if they had shytty actors doing the last of us with the red dead redemption game engine

The thing is the enemies in resident evil two are smarter than the humans and zombies

Like I just keep bum rushing them and cutting their heads off

The rival human groups

Daps
Game is worth $60 :yeshrug:

Gameplay is engaging

Graphics are beautiful

World is immersive

Story is intriguing

When they start tallying the votes, I think this game stands a good chance of becoming the rare sleeper that contends for GOTY honors. Unless Sony sneaks in TLOU2, I can't see anything on the near or distant horizon beating Days Gone. I've never seen a more incredibly off base reception from the gaming press. Almost makes me wonder if there was an agenda behind some of those reviews. :francis:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I am telling y'all right now Naughty Dog would implement the same gas up your vehicle feature and reviewers would be ":noah:Oh fukk the realism is :ohlawd:. Did naughty dog build a time machine and travel to the apocalypse? Bc this shyt is exactly what it would be like :ohlawd:"

:mjlol:
That would never happen because Naughty Dog doesn't know how to make Open World Games :mjlol:

I'll still buy TLOU2 but illI only play through it once

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That would never happen because Naughty Dog doesn't know how to make Open World Games :mjlol:

I'll still buy TLOU2 but illI only play through it once

Lol breh you know what I mean, right now everything they do is worshipped. I fukk with Uncharted and Last of Us heavily, but people overrate the hell out of them. That generic ass story they did in Last of Us is somehow supposed to be the greatest videogame story ever :camby:.
They took shyt to another level based on that E3 trailer last year though, so they probably will live up to the hype now :lupe:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
With its word of mouth and consequent sales, this game won't be reaching $20 anytime soon. :mjlol:

Don't you put that evil on us :ufdup:, God of War was a smash hit last year and I copped for $17 brand new on Black Friday. Horizon Zero Dawn was another big hit I got the complete edition for $20 new summer last year.

Sony isn't shy about dropping prices on successful 1st party titles :obama: (besides Spiderman :shaq2:).