Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been watching a lot of this on Twitch and its worth $30 at most. Twitch is like visual Rotten Tomatoes I don't know why some of these companies haven't put some type of embargo on streaming but I'm happy as hell they haven't/can't.

Twitch is the shyt for this. I've saved wild money on games I was hyped as shyt for then watched a couple folks play.

One cat is damn near finished with this, he was trying to beat it last night, and he's so fukking bored it's hilarious. Said it had a spark when it started ....

Plus the shyt crashed to the dashboard on him bout 6 times that I've seen.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Twitch is the shyt for this. I've saved wild money on games I was hyped as shyt for then watched a couple folks play.

One cat is damn near finished with this, he was trying to beat it last night, and he's so fukking bored it's hilarious. Said it had a spark when it started ....

Plus the shyt crashed to the dashboard on him bout 6 times that I've seen.

I think they patched the crashing issues but that created another issue where the game gets hung up for about 3 seconds. This streamer was on the bike headed to a marker talking to another character. Didn't seem to happen too much when a lot of zombies show up which is good but there's flaws all over the game.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Im watching playthrough of this game like a movie and my god it plays and looks so BORING. I never seen a more generic game. You're better off playing(and even watching) State of Decay/
I'm watching a play through right now too but only at night because it helps me fall asleep :pachaha:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I just got past the tunnel

This looks like stupid walking dead :pachaha:

I rented it for 7 bucks for the whole weekend from redbox :hubie: