Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
So we gonna act like GTA 6 isn't going to defecate all over TLOU2? Them leaks are pretty much real. Why? Same shyt happened with V and RDR2 the details were all true. VI has VC, LC and LS in one game. I didn't even read the rest of your soliloquy because time will prove I'm right lol

You sound like a cat who knows what he's saying is illogical but his pride won't permit him to simply bow out and/or shut the fukk up, hence the childish 'lols' and insults. They're two different style of games. You may as well compare the MyCareer NBA2K series to Detroit: Become Human. No one questions Shaq's greatness because he couldn't shoot the three ball like Larry Bird. They're two very different types of developers that are renowned for doing very different things.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why are y’all polluting this thread if you don’t like the game..
Haven’t played the game..
Or..
Find it boring:mindblown:
This is literally what the gaming community has always been..
Bunch of whiny muthafukkas with hive mind analysis for a game they never had any intention on playing:skip:
Not everybody is going to like the same games or find a certain studios content entertaining..
This game really got people jumping out the window with the most asinine analysis and juelzing:pachaha:
This game has taken influences from every title brought up in this thread..
But let me mention(for the hell of it)
Horizon Zero Dawn(and I love that game) but it’s a lot of
giphy.gif

Being presented in some of these arguments:dead:
Yes the game has flaws but it’s actually a solid game..
“Well, Well all I’ve seen is repetitive play on YouTube”
Headass:russ:
Name one game that isn’t repetitive in nature..
But of course GTA will be brought up and that shyt is repetitive as fukk and that series ain’t been shyt since GTA3..
4 and 5 :russell::trash:status..
Yeah I said it..
nikkas did the same shyt in Watch Dogs 2 thread and that game was fun as hell and didn’t deserve the hate it got just like Days Gone..
But keep cooking..
:salute:To the homies playing like me..

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Breh you talking like Rockstar has a game that looks just like TLOU Part II while being open world as GTA V.

You claiming Rockstar the goat because they "do it all" when they don't come close to the story telling

Red Dead Redemption >>>>>>>>> Last of Us 1 in terms of story by a long shot :birdman:. I can't shyt on Naughty Dog bc I played the fukk out of Uncharted 1-3 and Last of Us on PS3, but they are severely overrated with the generic ass story in LoU. How many times has that story been told in books and movies, but all of a sudden it is the GOAT :childplease:?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm telling you Rockstar is dope and makes the best open world games and isn't comparable to ND games but you're just intent on saying they're going to "defecate" over a completely different game. It's like saying Cyberpunk 2077 will destroy Gears of War 5. Smh You're just being a fanboy right now. :hhh:

You sound like a cat who knows what he's saying is illogical but his pride won't permit him to simply bow out and/or shut the fukk up, hence the childish 'lols' and insults. They're two different style of games. You may as well compare the MyCareer NBA2K series to Detroit: Become Human. No one questions Shaq's greatness because he couldn't shoot the three ball like Larry Bird. They're two very different types of developers that are renowned for doing very different things.

GTA and TLOU are both Third person shooters though.

I think you should both calm down and enjoy Days Gone this topic is deviating into something else, people just love sucking ND off I guess, different strokes for different folks.

Also never said ND is bad, just not touching Rockstar.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Red Dead Redemption >>>>>>>>> Last of Us 1 in terms of story by a long shot :birdman:. I can't shyt on Naughty Dog bc I played the fukk out of Uncharted 1-3 and Last of Us on PS3, but they are severely overrated with the generic ass story in LoU. How many times has that story been told in books and movies, but all of a sudden it is the GOAT :childplease:?
Whenever someone is online telling you something is overrated, know that the term itself is overrated and doesn't mean anything. The same thing you say here about TLOU being generic ass story you can say about anything else. The story in RDR is generic and I can boil it down to "old cowboy generic story" so let's not do that. The reason you love the story in those games is the execution of the characters and how it's shot/presented.

GTA and TLOU are both Third person shooters though.

I think you should both calm down and enjoy Days Gone this topic is deviating into something else, people just love sucking ND off I guess, different strokes for different folks.

Also never said ND is bad, just not touching Rockstar.
GTA and TLOU are clearly not the same. GTA is a third person shooter in an open world, TLOU is a more of a stealth, action adventure game with shooting. You say people sucking off ND but I say that's what ya'll doing with R*.

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Whenever someone is online telling you something is overrated, know that the term itself is overrated. The same thing you say here about TLOU being generic ass story you can say about anything else. The story in RDR is generic and I can boil it down to "old cowboy generic story" so let's not do that.

GTA and TLOU are clearly not the same. GTA is a third person shooter in an open world, TLOU is a more of a stealth, action adventure game with shooting. You say people sucking off ND but I say that's what ya'll doing with R*.

It's wild, I'm a PlayStation Lifer and I don't care too much for ND. Crash was my childhood, never felt compelled enough to play Uncharted...got TLOU...it's an 8.5 to me, I've played better games, what made TLOU even remotely great was boiled down to the relationship between Joel and Elizabeth (that's her name right?) Remove that and you have Days Gone 2013

I'm also slightly fukking with all of you lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
Why are y’all polluting this thread if you don’t like the game..
Haven’t played the game..
Or..
Find it boring:mindblown:
This is literally what the gaming community has always been..
Bunch of whiny muthafukkas with hive mind analysis for a game they never had any intention on playing:skip:
Not everybody is going to like the same games or find a certain studios content entertaining..
This game really got people jumping out the window with the most asinine analysis and juelzing:pachaha:
This game has taken influences from every title brought up in this thread..
But let me mention(for the hell of it)
Horizon Zero Dawn(and I love that game) but it’s a lot of
giphy.gif

Being presented in some of these arguments:dead:
Yes the game has flaws but it’s actually a solid game..
“Well, Well all I’ve seen is repetitive play on YouTube”
Headass:russ:
Name one game that isn’t repetitive in nature..
But of course GTA will be brought up and that shyt is repetitive as fukk and that series ain’t been shyt sense GTA3..
4 and 5 :russell::trash:status..
Yeah I said it..
nikkas did the same shyt in Watch Dogs 2 thread and that game was fun as hell and didn’t deserve the hate it got just like Days Gone..
But keep cooking..
:salute:To the homies playing like me..

Only series I can say without a doubt in my mind is repetitive is DEFINITELY Call Of Duty. Shyt series after Black Ops 1 :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's wild, I'm a PlayStation Lifer and I don't care too much for ND. Crash was my childhood, never felt compelled enough to play Uncharted...got TLOU...it's an 8.5 to me, I've played better games, what made TLOU even remotely great was boiled down to the relationship between Joel and Elizabeth (that's her name right?) Remove that and you have Days Gone 2013

I'm also slightly fukking with all of you lol
So Remove two characters and the game turns into an open world game with zombie hordes and bikers?

Remove Arthur and Dutch from RDR 2 and you have Call of Juarez:GunSlinger :troll:

Kairi Irving

Daps
So Remove two characters and the game turns into an open world game with zombie hordes and bikers?

Remove Arthur and Dutch from RDR 2 and you have Call of Juarez:GunSlinger :troll:
:troll: Now you're talking

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This could been a solid 9 if they condensed it a bit

This like 35 hours of solid game play stretched to far and it shows

some bad respawn issues part of the map were enemies respawn to infinity and not a horde or a nest

One of the cults respawned and cleaned out there camp :francis:

Burned down a nest to have a Walker turn in to the mutiple man from xmen:hhh:

Floating gun men in certian camps :russ:

But still some fun missions

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I got this for 30% off on an e3 amazon preorder.

Played it for like an hour and traded it straight up for Resident Evil 2 :heh:

I can't even say if it's good or bad I just realy don't like the open world formula.

RE2 is straight flames though. Much more my type of game. :ahh: