Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s with the ms paint blood :francis:

@Fatboi1 and you’re right this belongs nowhere near in a discussion with last of us,

And from the leaked gameplay the movement looks real janky & red dead ish.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching a few leaked gameplay vids on reddit the gameplay looks exactly how I was expecting. Movement, combat & shooting mechanics look really janky and dated, blood/explosion effects also look kinda shytty.

Damn shame because if all of this looked up to date and polished like every other Sony exclusive They probably woulda had another massive hit since the story, concept, world is dope.

Apparently the texture/world load in is kinda ass too along with the graphics clipping through things like walls/the bike ect.
Id happily be proven wrong tho since I’d really like this to be great.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
They just did the motion-cap filming for the very last scene in TLOU 2 a couple days ago apparently, so this probably isn't coming out for a good while it looks like.

I'm optimistic about Days Gone, but I think I'll wait for the reviews.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They just did the motion-cap filming for the very last scene in TLOU 2 a couple days ago apparently, so this probably isn't coming out for a good while it looks like.

I'm optimistic about Days Gone, but I think I'll wait for the reviews.

giphy.gif

Nah, homie. That don't mean shyt, it's coming out this year, believe it! They finished mocap for UC4 around 3 months before it got released and that game had development issues.

TLOU2 going gold during the summer and will be out by October. :banderas:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Nah, homie. That don't mean shyt, it's coming out this year, believe it! They finished mocap for UC4 around 3 months before it got released and that game had development issues.

TLOU2 going gold during the summer and will be out by October. :banderas:

:gucci: They finished UC4 mocap 5 months before it was supposed to release, then it got delayed another 2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: They finished UC4 mocap 5 months before it was supposed to release, then it got delayed another 2

:ohreallynow: I guess I got the wrong info then but Druckmann said the game was about 50-60% done back in Dec. 2017. They've been working on that bytch since before UC4. I'm still betting it's out this year.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its probably out between Nov 2019 - Jan 2020. There is no hurry, everyone is looking to next gen now anyway.

Lowkey Sony could just drop Days Gone and Dreams and leave TLOU2 right before the PS5 launch with Ghosts and Death Stranding at PS5 launch.