Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That human AI looks ass and the shooting mechanics/movement look last gen. Stop teasing and drop that TLOU II

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will after Days Gone releases. I take it Sony trying not to shyt on their own games.

This, they’re not going to want to promote two ps exclusives that are both gritty story driven games set in an outbreak effected/apocalyptic world at the same time, especially when one is probably going to do far better critically and commercially, give it a couple months and we’ll start seeing more on LOU since it’s apparently dropping late this year.

I really want to get excited about this but I’m still on the fence..

And this, like everything is their for it to be a real dope game, and it probably will be good, but something still seems off about some of the gameplay, mostly the shooting/movement mechanics and the Enemy A.I.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The super generic protagonist puts me off to a degree, but I'll buy this fairly quickly if reviews and word of mouth are positive. Will have to read around & watch a few gameplay vids before deciding either way. Deacon just appears to be every generic, "bad ass," white, dude bro protagonist cliche rolled into one, starting with the tired origin story coccerning the fallen lover. My heart is already breaking. :rolleyes: Devs said they tweaked his character over the years in large part due to those sort of complaints, so I hope he's more interesting than he appears so far.