Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though open world and zombie games have been done to death at this point the premise of this is dope, exploring an open apocalyptic world full of raiders and zombies as a SOA esque killer on a customisable bike is a cool new spin, the fact it’s apparently pretty story driven is a big plus too.

But also something has always seemed off about this, the gameplay and even the graphics sometimes seem a bit..dated?

May have to see some reviews for this first, same as sekiro and I love the Souls/Bourne games.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This would have been a hit in January or Feb considering they are dead months. April is when some great shyt start dropping. I realise it is a small studio making this game but something just feels off about it. I will be getting it though but will examine reviews throughly.

Daps
Even though open world and zombie games have been done to death at this point the premise of this is dope, exploring an open apocalyptic world full of raiders and zombies as a SOA esque killer on a customisable bike is a cool new spin, the fact it’s apparently pretty story driven is a big plus too.

But also something has always seemed off about this, the gameplay and even the graphics sometimes seem a bit..dated?

May have to see some reviews for this first, same as sekiro and I love the Souls/Bourne games.
Graphics are among the best of this gen. What game are you looking at? :patrice:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My only thing is TLOU has the Sony zombie action/adventure lane on locketh. And this coming out around Mortal Gawdbat 11? I’ll pick this up on a deep sale during a slow time period. But with my backlog that may be never

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Graphics are among the best of this gen. What game are you looking at? :patrice:
The gameplay videos? :patrice:

Maybe I’m wrong and iv been spoilt by games like RDR, but my comment was more so towards the gameplay tho, the previews have pretty much said what I mean by this, not trash by a long shot, but nothing new or really great either, we’ll see

Daps
The gameplay videos? :patrice:

Maybe I’m wrong and iv been spoilt by games like RDR, but my comment was more so towards the gameplay tho, the previews have pretty much said what I mean by this, not trash by a long shot, but nothing new or really great either, we’ll see

There was nothing new about RDR2, either, aside from its visuals. The gameplay was as rote and outdated as it gets. This game's previews are been overwhelmingly positive, aside from Giant Bomb's, a group that doesn't seem to like 80% of what's released. Combine its visuals with an impressive array of systems operating in its backend and you have a very impressive entry to the Open World genre. This definitely looks to be superior to Far Cry 5, a recent game in the same genre that was placed in a similar setting.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was nothing new about RDR2, either, aside from its visuals. The gameplay was as rote and outdated as it gets. This game's previews are been overwhelmingly positive, aside from Giant Bomb's, a group that doesn't seem to like 80% of what's released. Combine its visuals with an impressive array of systems operating in its backend and you have a very impressive entry to the Open World genre. This definitely looks to be superior to Far Cry 5, a recent game in the same genre that was placed in a similar setting.

With Red dead I was referring just to the graphics, gameplay I just meant in general to what iv seen