Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
giphy.gif

Nah, homie. That don't mean shyt, it's coming out this year, believe it! They finished mocap for UC4 around 3 months before it got released and that game had development issues.

TLOU2 going gold during the summer and will be out by October. :banderas:

I think it's possible that it'd be a late 2019 title, but it's also possible that they'll just drop this as a cross-gen launch title for the PS5 since it's all but confirmed to come out next year.

Though I would love an October release, it fits with the theme of zombies and all. Plus, I don't think there's any big titles coming in the latter half of 2019, is there? Cause that was why Sony decided to dip out of E3 this year, they don't have anything this year to showcase that's ready yet.

Now, E3 2020 though... :whoo:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think it's possible that it'd be a late 2019 title, but it's also possible that they'll just drop this as a cross-gen launch title for the PS5 since it's all but confirmed to come out next year.

Though I would love an October release, it fits with the theme of zombies and all. Plus, I don't think there's any big titles coming in the latter half of 2019, is there? Cause that was why Sony decided to dip out of E3 this year, they don't have anything this year to showcase that's ready yet.

Now, E3 2020 though... :whoo:
Nickel Has to at least be officially announced in December just for the 25th anniversary of Playstation alone

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Game will likely be quality, but it's going to suffer for occupying the same space as TLOU, which is developed by arguably the most critically & commercially acclaimed team under the Sony umbrella in Naughty Dog. Feels like it's The Saints Row to TLOU's GTA. It's hard to get out of that shadow. After what I've seen, I'm definitely giving it a shot, either way. Pre-ordered a couple of hours ago.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m shocked their aren’t any reviews for this yet. Usually when Sony feels that have a hit review embargos are lifted like two weeks before release date