"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
There are people here who like Julius and Ragu. Randle especially helped us gain some sort of Identity back before Brunson even showed up. Some of us didn't/don't like the trade and feel like we should've ran it back and gave Julius a fare shake with the full emergence of Brunson. You gonna hear alot about Julius and Divo in this thread breh :yeshrug:

Randle got his chances. He's ass when the stakes are the highest. :manny:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bridges avg 26 not that long ago. He can be tasked with more responsibility.
It’s not about scoring per se. It’s about ball movement and how guys can get easy shots. Granted, the Celtics are an incredible defense and were so new, but even in preseason I never got that feeling I had about this team last year, especially last January.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think the key is Mitch.

A front court of KAT and Mitch can work. I think KAT doesn’t work at the 5 all game.

I also think Hart and Bridges are two utility guys and 2 of Hart, Bridges, and OG should be in all game but you don’t need all 3.

Brunson/ Payne/ Kolek
Bridge/ Deuce/ Hart
OG/ Hart/ Bridges
KAT/ Precious/ Pacome
Mitch/ Kat/ Huk

is how I would run it and I would trade Sims for a future second.

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
It’s not about scoring per se. It’s about ball movement and how guys can get easy shots. Granted, the Celtics are an incredible defense and were so new, but even in preseason I never got that feeling I had about this team last year, especially last January.

That was my point. As great as Brunson is, the Iverson act will get tiring.

I can't imagine Leon traded 5 frp for Mikal to have him hide in the corner.