"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Why did Mikal Bridges fukk up his jumpshot like that? Who told him? This don't look like Fultz situation cause Fultz got fukked up by incompetent Sixers medical staff.

As long as Dolan owns the Knicks there's always something happening to the Knicks that just don't make sense.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Why did Mikal Bridges fukk up his jumpshot like that? Who told him? This don't look like Fultz situation cause Fultz got fukked up by incompetent Sixers medical staff.

As long as Dolan owns the Knicks there's always something happening to the Knicks that just don't make sense.

Dolan is the one signing all these checks. Co signing the trades.

What's the purpose in him catching a stray.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dolan is the one signing all these checks. Co signing the trades.

What's the purpose in him catching a stray.
Yeah, I genuinely feel like Dolan has figured out how to get out his GM's ways. It's not just Leon Rose with the Knicks. Dolan has let the past three Rangers GM's run the team as they see fit, and the Rangers have gone from consistent playoff team to a consistent contender during that time.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
That was the worst first game opponent we could have had after our new lineup changes. Celtics starters were hitting threes like prime Steph Curry lmao.

I don't know how much to take away from that game. The Pacers game Friday should be closer to what a normal team will play like.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Once he and Brunson wasn’t on the court Bridges started to cook by getting into the mid range or catching in rhythm from Payne whose been his PG way longer than Bridge. Offensively he has way more of a bag than OG and should have plays designed for Him As a third option. I think asking Hart, Bridges, and OG to cover for KAT at center is too much. Mitch and Precious come back healthy this team is might figure this season out.

Garbage time buckets…

From preseason to today he’s shot terrible and he even bricked a technical FT. He needs to get that together asap or it’s going to be a long year for him. Reggie bytch ass wouldn’t stop talking about it. It’s becoming a story and that can get into his head if he’s not careful.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That was the worst first game opponent we could have had after our new lineup changes. Celtics starters were hitting threes like prime Steph Curry lmao.

I don't know how much to take away from that game. The Pacers game Friday should be closer to what a normal team will play like.
Not much that we didn't know before. The Celtics are the lead dog and there's a gap between them and second best. When their threes are dropping it's almost impossible to win.

Knicks will still be a good team but they have to iron out the defense and rebounding