"Day Two: Anunoby Are You Okay, Are You Okay, Annie? Nah Knicka, Really...What's Wrong?!" - Official '24-25 NY Knicks Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This dude really decided to tinker and fukk with his shot after being traded to the Knicks smfh…

I will say it’s early but the combination of OG/Bridges on offense is repetitive. Donte is a better shooter than Bridges and could be a secondary ball handler. He doesn’t give you Bridges size but was a great defender himself last year especially off the ball. It’s early but I already see JB with more usage and having to show off his handle bag and having some uncharacteristic turnovers tonight.

We gave up 5 picks for this guy he needs to get it together ASAP mf out here looking like Jared Jeffries :picard:

I don’t count none of those garbage time buckets :russell:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This dude really decided to tinker and fukk with his shot after being traded to the Knicks smfh…

I will say it’s early but the combination of OG/Bridges on offense is repetitive. Donte is a better shooter than Bridges and could be a secondary ball handler. He doesn’t give you Bridges size but was a great defender himself last year especially off the ball. It’s early but I already see JB with more usage and having to show off his handle bag and having some uncharacteristic turnovers tonight.

We gave up 5 picks for this guy he needs to get it together ASAP mf out here looking like Jared Jeffries :picard:

You watching the Lakers/Minny game? 🤮

We won this trade by far.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Offensively Bridges has way more of a bag than OG and should have plays designed for Him As a third option. I think asking Hart, Bridges, and OG to cover for KAT at center is too much too. Mitch and Precious come back healthy this team is might figure this season out.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: daamn

that bein said yall will get it together:sas2:

bridges form on his shot theaux , lookin like he been takin lessins 1 of the old heads in the over 35 rec league :dead:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Watching Both games tonight was weird but fun as hell. For Minnesota it’s clear Julius hasn’t practiced fully with the team and is lost on what to do offensively (He’s not sure whether to take the shots or not). With the Knicks he knew he was getting the ball throughout the first quarter and Brunson handled the fourth. It was a great dynamic between the two.

Secondly, I know Minnesota fans loves Naz Reid but he absolutely terrible on defense. He’s worse than KAT and Julius and watching that second quarter was ugly.

Now back to us. Kat needs to be more aggressive on offense. Jrue Holiday is one of the best perimeter defenders of this generation but I’m going to need him to demand the ball more. Like nikka you 7’0 tall kill that little nikka every time and every possession.

On Mikal I don’t know what that was but his corner 3 and midrange are all different shots. That’s crazy as fukk. He’s gonna have to explain more about why he’s playing with his shot.

I know OG is a transcendent defender but my nikka we need more than transcendent defense for 200 plus million. Shyt Rudy Gobert just took a 3 year 110 million dollar deal and he’s a 4x DPOY. There’s been no offensive growth.

Last edited: