David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I rather play Starfield than spider man

I’m a Sony Stan too don’t even own a Xbox

The first spider man game was mid to me
Could never get into it going give it a try again one day

My daughter loved it tho

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand the point of the thread’s argument.

If we’re going to downplay every game that doesn’t “push gaming forward” then the only games this year that matter are Baldur’s Gate 3 and Cyberpunk (as a showcase for Nvidia’s latest graphics tech).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand the point of the thread’s argument.

If we’re going to downplay every game that doesn’t “push gaming forward” then the only games this year that matter are Baldur’s Gate 3 and Cyberpunk (as a showcase for Nvidia’s latest graphics tech).
It's the easiest critique you can lobby at a game when you have nothing else. If all else fails then break glass in case of emergency, "muh innovation!" is here to save the day. Literally every game can be said to be more of the same.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Not every game has to be this genre defining. Innovative experience that’s pushing gaming forward. Do I appreciate the games that does it? Yes…but nothing wrong with just having a great game lol.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjlol: Not every game has to be this genre defining. Innovative experience that’s pushing gaming forward. Do I appreciate the games that does it? Yes…but nothing wrong with just having a great game lol.

Sony turning into what Xbox is according to PSThots

3 titles in 5 years of the same.game with different skins

Milking the shyt out of this game. How many bases we gotta free or cars to stop and flip

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's the easiest critique you can lobby at a game when you have nothing else. If all else fails then break glass in case of emergency, "muh innovation!" is here to save the day. Literally every game can be said to be more of the same.
Agreed.

It’s crazy how some games are attacked with this disingenuous argument and some are praised :ohhh:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony turning into what Xbox is according to PSThots

3 titles in 5 years of the same.game with different skins

Milking the shyt out of this game. How many bases we gotta free or cars to stop and flip
Just like any other title, when people stop buying.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So its ok to release the same title every year??? Sony dudes said that shyt was corny when Xbox was doing it... Now its ok?
No one complained about Halo 2 or Gears 2.

When we start looking at Halo 5 and Gears 5 is when the complaints started.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Right. They are acting as if x-box has been some hallmark of innovation…

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So it’s ok to release the same title every year??? Sony dudes said that shyt was corny when Xbox was doing it... Now it’s ok?
Nah, that’s because those games were all y’all had. Literally only Halo and Gears for decades.

Different scenario.