David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exclusives y'all playing on PlayStation right now?

Are you serious?:mjlol:

Maybe, you need to stop being a stan for once

PS5 exclusives are released every year, after the next month. etc. while Xbox had to wait for years to get a new exclusive and finally got one which is Starfield.

The last PS exclusive was FF 16 a couple of months ago and the next gonna be Spider-Man 2 in Oct

After Starfield then what next Xbox exclusives gonna be? :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are you serious?:mjlol:

Maybe, you need to stop being a stan for once

PS5 exclusives are released every year, after the next month. etc. while Xbox had to wait for years to get a new exclusive and finally got one which is Starfield.

The last PS exclusive was FF 16 a couple of months ago and the next gonna be Spider-Man 2 in Oct

After Starfield then what next Xbox exclusives gonna be? :mjlol:

FORZA :gladbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No, you know exactly why it makes sense. It would be like saying "Apple stans spend more time on Tiktok than using exclusive apps :ohhh:"
Your analogy is spot on. Most people buy iPhones because it makes them feel cool when at the end of the day they’re using the same shyt as someone on android but with blue text bubbles.

Meanwhile they’re paying extra and waiting years to get the quality of life people on android have had for years.

I only have an iPhone because my son likes to FaceTime me and I’m not sure it does anything better than my androids. :pachaha:

There has only been one exclusive released this year on ps5 that was worth purchasing for me.

All those remakes and remasters were a no go for me because it’s stale just like OP. And Spider-Man is going to drop, but it’s a not a day one must cop for me, but I’m sure I’ll end up playiing it after BG3.

The fact is last year I could have played destiny, fifa, madden, 2k , Elden ring and been satisfied.

This year I’m going to be happy with what I’ve played even if I don’t play Spider-Man until next year due to starfield and BG3.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These nikkas married, got multiple kids, talmbout "I can play Shartfield for 5000 hours :umad:"

Literal and figurative faggits
Imagine bragging about being 40 and single, with no kids, because it lets you play video games more.

Incel babble :mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Your assumption is that people are picking the platform for exclusives , when we know that the vast majortiy of folks are playing 3rd party almost exclusively based on court documents.

:umad:

I’m not having this argument with a man who isn’t even playing any of these games because I know it’s completely bad faith.

Some of us have real life friends who we game with and they game on Xbox.

Imagine thinking gaming with your friends isn’t a selling point.

Y’all stay telling on yourselves.

We about to get those ABK games up next too! :mjgrin:

Your analogy is spot on. Most people buy iPhones because it makes them feel cool when at the end of the day they’re using the same shyt as someone on android but with blue text bubbles.

Meanwhile they’re paying extra and waiting years to get the quality of life people on android have had for years.

I only have an iPhone because my son likes to FaceTime me and I’m not sure it does anything better than my androids. :pachaha:

There has only been one exclusive released this year on ps5 that was worth purchasing for me.

All those remakes and remasters were a no go for me because it’s stale just like OP. And Spider-Man is going to drop, but it’s a not a day one must cop for me, but I’m sure I’ll end up playiing it after BG3.

The fact is last year I could have played destiny, fifa, madden, 2k , Elden ring and been satisfied.

This year I’m going to be happy with what I’ve played even if I don’t play Spider-Man until next year due to starfield and BG3.
"Most people play 3rd party games exclusively" :hula: "This is why I spend all my waking hours dikkriding Xbox"

@Pressure pretending he isn't the biggest retard on this subforum and failing miserably :smh:

Last edited: