David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only are you guys hypocrites, you guys are slow.

When people say "Xbox got no games!", they're literally talking about first party titles. Third party titles are a given, we KNOW there are third party titles on the consoles. Why would you LITERALLY think we're saying Xbox literally has zero software skus? Are you dumb dog? Do you take the saying "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse!" at face value? You think someone can literally sit there and start scarfing down a horse? "Xbox got no games!" literally means there's a lack of quality exclusives from a critical reception standpoint compared to Sony and even Nintendo when you put it down on paper.

Amazing, dude listed a few 3rd party "exclusives" that wouldnt have gotten mentioned at all if there were any 1st party exclusive content to hold the line.

I mention 3rd party mattering now and y'all goal post into whatever is you talking about, but I'm the dumb one...🤔

I've been the biggest champion of 3rd party games carrying systems, yall have gone at my neck for saying that 3rd party actual matters more than 1st party UNLESS you are Nintendo and have made it a brand.

The "Xbox has no games" movement has been about 1st party games, even though Xbox has missed out on key japanese 3rd party games or gets them late for years almost a decade now.

But games like Y's or trails isn't the ammo used for "Xbox has no games" convos, those 3rd party exclusive games are very matter of fact to y'all.

But now that Sony in a drought we rattling off 3rd party games.

Hence the "now 3rd party games matter"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spidey/GOW/TLOU The new Forza/Gears/Halo now?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
shyt don't even make sense. :mjlol:

Spidey came out in 2018
God Of War 2018 Completely changed it's style after Ascension.
TLOU is only 2 games.

Another gen in last place with no hope in sight.

sunglasses-shawn-michaels.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Amazing, dude listed a few 3rd party "exclusives" that wouldnt have gotten mentioned at all if there were any 1st party exclusive content to hold the line.

I mention 3rd party mattering now and y'all goal post into whatever is you talking about, but I'm the dumb one...🤔

I've been the biggest champion of 3rd party games carrying systems, yall have gone at my neck for saying that 3rd party actual matters more than 1st party UNLESS you are Nintendo and have made it a brand.

The "Xbox has no games" movement has been about 1st party games, even though Xbox has missed out on key japanese 3rd party games or gets them late for years almost a decade now.

But games like Y's or trails isn't the ammo used for "Xbox has no games" convos, those 3rd party exclusive games are very matter of fact to y'all.

Holdup, yall bozos took that shyt literally that Xbox has no games :dead:

It was always exclusives :skip:

edit: 25 days and you gon be right there in the Spidey 2 thread playing with us....just like FF16.... 9/10 game in your opinion :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Breh, I've been saying the same thing for years. Third-party, second party, first party w/e party if it's exclusive and only available on that platform I count it as a "game" that boosts the value of the platform for w/e time being it's exclusive.

They conveniently omit 3rd party games, indie games, and cross platform games(PS3/PS4) to perpetuate this lie. They don't do the same for Xbox games though :laugh: in the same comparison.

Moving the goal post still doesn't make you correct. PS4 STILL has more upcoming exclusives than LarryBox. Whether you want to categorize them under console exclusive, Xbox exclusive or fully exclusive PS4 has just as much if not more.

http://www.listwar.com/upcoming-games/
I'ts right here.
You're switching it up now because once I said exclusives you said third party exclusives. Sunset Overdrive, Quantam break etc ain't coming to PS or PC so it's considered a full exclusive third party or not. PS4 has just as much.

It's right here breh :scust:
j5HFrQHMLyYZj.png

There's no indie games on that list. It's multiplatforms and exclusives only right here.

If GTA VI were to be a console exclusive even for 6 months on whatever platform, no one would be like "It's okay we'll get it soon enough." It would be a big deal. Same way FFVII Remake was a huge deal even though it came to PC a year later.

Saying that Sony stans don't care or play third party games is a strawman. Nobody ever said that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh, I've been saying the same thing for years. Third-party, second party, first party w/e party if it's exclusive and only available on that platform I count it as a "game" that boosts the value of the platform for w/e time being it's exclusive.

If GTA VI were to be a console exclusive even for 6 months on whatever platform, no one would be like "It's okay we'll get it soon enough." It would be a big deal. Same way FFVII Remake was a huge deal even though it came to PC a year later.

Saying that Sony stans don't care or play third party games is a strawman. Nobody ever said that.

Basically.

It comes down to why would i buy one platform over another. Sony has always had more compelling reasons to buy their hardware over microsoft, still do. Which is why sales look the way they do. Sony offers a more compelling platform.

Thats all there is to it. Microsoft hasn’t really had that since the beginning of the 360 generation. Larrys can try and continue to play down sonys library of games until they’re blue in the face here but the results speak for themselves

Getting outsold 2:1 WW for this generation already and 3:1 this year alone isn’t “branding magic” its literally knowing the market and putting out a product people want. its not that complicated

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We’ve consistently said Sony Stan’s far and away spend most of their time playing third party games. And THAT fact makes the whole no games argument nonsense.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We’ve consistently said Sony Stan’s for and away spend most of their time playing third party games. And THAT fact makes the whole no games argument nonsense.
That makes no sense. EVERYONE's library outside of Nintendo is gonna be 3rd party games. XBox, Playstation, PC, and Mobile. :skip:

The key is finding a platform for the exclusive shyt that's good outside of what everyone else has/gets. Always has been the case. Why we acting goofy on this? :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That makes no sense. EVERYONE's library outside of Nintendo is 3rd party games. XBox, Playstation, PC, and Mobile. :skip:

Argument makes no sense and its weird they attached themselves to it. Everyone plays third party games, the point is that if it comes down to choosing an xbox or playstation im gonna choose the platform with guaranteed 3rd party releases ON TOP of great first party games.

They always make it more complicated than it needs to be. Most 3rd party devs are just not skipping playstation which alone make it more compelling, add great first party industry defining games sprinkled in and there you have it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That makes no sense. EVERYONE's library outside of Nintendo is gonna be 3rd party games. XBox, Playstation, PC, and Mobile. :skip:

The key is finding a platform for the exclusive shyt that's good outside of what everyone else has/gets. Always has been the case. Why we acting goofy on this? :skip:
Your assumption is that people are picking the platform for exclusives , when we know that the vast majortiy of folks are playing 3rd party almost exclusively based on court documents.

:umad:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Your assumption is that people are picking the platform for exclusives , when we know that the vast majortiy of folks are playing 3rd party almost exclusively based on court documents.

:umad:
They are. :ld:

If you can get the same 3rd party games anywhere, what platform is going to give me the 3rd party games plus other GOOD shyt I can't get anywhere else :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are.

If you can get the same 3rd party games anywhere, what platform is going to give me the 3rd party games plus other GOOD shyt I can't get anywhere else :skip:

Right.

The xbox just has no real character or selling point. It used to be gears and halo, but those two IP are trash now

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They are. :ld:

I’m not having this argument with a man who isn’t even playing any of these games because I know it’s completely bad faith.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Remember when multiplats were all sony stan’s needed to justify their PS4 stannary

Does COD and BF not exist? :ld:

Multiplats DO exist and the N4O has the superior versions compared to the larrybox counterparts

:win:

Considering I'm enjoying MLB The Show right now along with the superior version of BF4 (and all multiplats I might add), I'm good. :youfury:

Crazy :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Right.

The xbox just has no real character or selling point. It used to be gears and halo, but those two IP are trash now
Some of us have real life friends who we game with and they game on Xbox.

Imagine thinking gaming with your friends isn’t a selling point.

Y’all stay telling on yourselves.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of us have real life friends who we game with and they game on Xbox.

Imagine thinking gaming with your friends isn’t a selling point.

Y’all stay telling on yourselves.

Yes, you certainly cannot play games with your friends on playstation. :skip:

doesn’t make halo and gears any better :umad: