David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guys entire AI broke :what:
*Logical response given to Meach about Playstation*

Meach:
iu

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:huhldup:

Xbots are literally malfunctioning.

My guys entire AI broke :what:
As usual.

Sony stan’s run away from reality and focus on distractions and nonsesne :wow:

Did y’all ask Jim Ryan how he feels about the fact that Sony’s bread and butter is far and away from what he deems as the future of gaming??

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everyone agrees it's been a great year for gaming :blessed:

because there's been no first party Sony games :lolbron:
Potentially the actual best year in gaming ever and we didn't get a single Sony 1st party game (full game) :mjlol:

nikkas was hyping up VR all the end of next year into this year and PSVR2 came and went so quick dudes think it dropped last year

:laff::laff:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Bro :unimpressed:.

it plays mostly different compared to previous spiderman games and has a REALLY nice story.

What more do you want ? some arthouse shyt?

its ok for games TO BE GAMES.
Arthouse? I am just saying the games are good but pretty basic from a gameplay standpoint.

I literally said that's not a bad thing.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
3rd party games all of a sudden matter when you in a drought

:sas2:
Always mattered dumbass, why you think Sony ended the ps1/2 gens so easily and early.

Alot of the PS4 attitude towards 3rd party was straight out of the 360 playbook which made xbox fan tears so hypocritical and funny.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always mattered dumbass, why you think Sony ended the ps1/2 gens so easily and early.

Alot of the PS4 attitude towards 3rd party was straight out of the 360 playbook which made xbox fan tears so hypocritical and funny.

Y'all clowns wasn't talking about 3rd party games nor was in ammo in y'all's convos or reason on what makes a sucessful console.

If 3rd party mattered like you said then " Xbox ain't got no games" is a even dumber saying than I initially thought.

From 2017 until last year y'all have made it about exclusive games, primarily 1st party games.

Keep that same energy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all clowns wasn't talking about 3rd party games nor was in ammo in y'all's convos or reason on what makes a sucessful console.

If 3rd party mattered like you said then " Xbox ain't got no games" is a even dumber saying than I initially thought.

From 2017 until last year y'all have made it about exclusive games, primarily 1st party games.

Keep that same energy
Not only are you guys hypocrites, you guys are slow.

When people say "Xbox got no games!", they're literally talking about first party titles. Third party titles are a given, we KNOW there are third party titles on the consoles. Why would you LITERALLY think we're saying Xbox literally has zero software skus? Are you dumb dog? Do you take the saying "I'm so hungry I can eat a horse!" at face value? You think someone can literally sit there and start scarfing down a horse? "Xbox got no games!" literally means there's a lack of quality exclusives from a critical reception standpoint compared to Sony and even Nintendo when you put it down on paper.