David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"Most people play 3rd party games exclusively" :hula: "This is why I spend all my waking hours dikkriding Xbox"

@Pressure pretending he isn't the bigges retard on this subforum and failing miserably :smh:
I’m surprised to see you posting mid day. Must have finally got some fresh sleep after your coke bender.

:mjgrin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’m surprised to see you posting mid day. Must have finally got some fresh sleep after your coke bender.

:mjgrin:
I'm not at all surprised to see you posting mid-day. What else would you be doing on a Monday afternoon but posting on the Coli?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, you certainly cannot play games with your friends on playstation. :skip:

doesn’t make halo and gears any better :umad:
All my friend but 1 have a Xbox and gamepass now, and it's because if we all want to game on a multiplayer game we can easily find something on gamepass not have to spend 20/30/40/50/60/70 bucks to buy it and all just download it to try and play together.

Halo and gears fall into that category :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you serious?:mjlol:

Maybe, you need to stop being a stan for once

PS5 exclusives are released every year, after the next month. etc. while Xbox had to wait for years to get a new exclusive and finally got one which is Starfield.

The last PS exclusive was FF 16 a couple of months ago and the next gonna be Spider-Man 2 in Oct

After Starfield then what next Xbox exclusives gonna be? :mjlol:
3rd party exclusives up to bat again :mjlol: