David Jaffe "Spiderman 2: Is Sony Formula Getting Stale" (Update: He Upset)

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
I'm not joking but I'm starting to think Xbots are mentally ill. They stay on Twitter all day and act like they are financial analysts and lawyers for Xbox. Their love of Phil Spencer has reached cult/false idol status just like DC dudes do for Zac Snyder. I play all the consoles buy its not hard to say Xbox has been trash for over a decade now.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not joking but I'm starting to think Xbots are mentally ill. They stay on Twitter all day and act like they are financial analysts and lawyers for Xbox. Their love of Phil Spencer has reached cult/false idol status just like DC dudes do for Zac Snyder. I play all the consoles buy its not hard to say Xbox has been trash for over a decade now.
I won’t even go as far to say it’s trash. It’s a good console, gamepass is a good deal, but they just need more games.

Even with that it’s funny watching them prop up games like Sea of Thieves like it’s the best thing ever knowing none of them play it.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Didn’t realise this thread was this long but was gonna post this as soon as I read OP, him tryna slide Starfield in there like people wouldn’t notice makes his entire point null and void

Even if it wasn’t building off all the bethesda style games before it, microsoft didn’t even develop the damn game. Its been in production since last decade

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony doesn’t make much money on single player games.

All the GaaS games are threatening to cut sony out.

They gotta make a GaaS hit or two in order to keep their business going.

Expect lots more of these. They already said they would be investing more into gaas than single player going forward.

Damn Sony making all these third person narrative rich first person third person GAAS, VR, cinematic games. The horror!

😴