David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That scene with the child murderer was uncomfortable to watch but great TV.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
i dont know how i feel about that whole principal shyt.
:patrice:

Shyt weird as hell. Maybe he didn't mean it in a pedo way but if parents tell u to stop touching their kids then u stop touching em.

Nikka told the parents nawl y'all trippin, Ima keep tickling they feet :gucci:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, his partner is the only character I liked.
I enjoyed every scene with Tench and Wendy

My hate for Holden is a good thing I suppose, because I'm sure the character is supposed to be very unlikeable

Wasn't amazing or groundbreaking but a very very solid show
My biggest complaint is that it wasn't creepy enough.
Thought we would have more moment like at the end with Kemper/Holden.

If the show was full of moments like the hospital scene the hospital scene wouldn't have mattered as much.

Holden's anxiety finally bubbling over as he realizes that he might be a kindred spirit with these killers was building up throughout the season.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Shyt weird as hell. Maybe he didn't mean it in a pedo way but if parents tell u to stop touching their kids then u stop touching em.

Nikka told the parents nawl y'all trippin, Ima keep tickling they feet :gucci:
yeah i dont know.
i kinda felt sorry for buddy, then i stopped and thought to myself, "do i want my sons principal ticklin his feets?
:francis:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
He didn't deserve to have his life ruined like THAT but you also can't be tickling kids feet and be DEFENSIVE when parents tell you chill
I think the point of that plot point was to point out Holden developing sense of being Superman. The thing with the headmaster was that he hadn’t done anything but Holden believed he was seeing developing patterns that could escalate and so he stepped in and cost the man his job.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The way he explained in the book, and in the show, briefly, was that it was about the principals inability to recognize his own behavior, and, he felt there could be a moment when a little girl starts crying and he wants her to stop, how that can escalate.....Absolutely, he should have been fired just for refusing to stop when asked by parents, that is a red flag right there. So dope they included that in the series, as it's barely a few paragraphs in the book, but a pretty fascinating bit anyway.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
yeah i dont know.
i kinda felt sorry for buddy, then i stopped and thought to myself, "do i want my sons principal ticklin his feets?
:francis:

Then imagine u went and told him to stop, and he told you ":mjgrin: nawl Ima keep touching it, ion care if you think it's weird, I don't"

He didn't deserve to have his life ruined like THAT but you also can't be tickling kids feet and be DEFENSIVE when parents tell you chill

I feel like he deserved it after parents told him to stop and he was just like :usure:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Just finished it, I fw it. Most of those interviews was real too. Exact quotes from the real serial killers.

Like at the end where there weren't any guards watching, and Kemper said he could kill him. That actually happened and the FBI agent said he would never be alone in a room with him again :russ: then kemper said he was just joking around

a8sndeudcntz.jpg

That was the BTK killer, and he wasn't caught until 2005.
Got it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Then imagine u went and told him to stop, and he told you ":mjgrin: nawl Ima keep touching it, ion care if you think it's weird, I don't"

I feel like he deserved it after parents told him to stop and he was just like :usure:
couple more years under his belt he probably woulda graduated to suckin toes.
:mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i dont know how i feel about that whole principal shyt.
:patrice:

I was against him when we learn that he refused to listen to the parents that told him to chill. Those aren't his kids but he acting like he has the right to touch them and tell parents how to love their kids :stopitslime: and fukk his wife too for trying to make Holden feel guilty. :camby: