The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I like Debbie
yeah me too.
she was cool imo.
one of them chicks you smashin but still like in the back of your mind going "lemme let her figure her self out before i call myself gettin SERIOUS and shyt."

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You bugging this shyt was fire all the way through. It ends with the main character having a stroke
I never said it was bad. I did say the first ep didn't grab me at first. And I called the main character a cornball cuz something was off. I didn't realize he wasy gay til y'all pointed it out. He really grew on me though but I liked his partner way more. I'm in on season 2

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
my god, his girlfriend was annoying as fukk. The show is pretty good tho, it takes a turn from the usual "detective show"

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So I finally finished the whole series.

My thoughts

Putting it in spoiler just in case.

I loved that color tint Fincher puts on his films, to make it look vintage. The dialogue seems kind of modern though to be honest.

That ugly girlfriend needs to go. Hope we don't see her next year. :camby:

What was with the lady leaving the tuna out? Didn't seem like much pay off there.

I honestly thought after previous episodes of animal torture talk, she was baiting to torture a cat or some shyt. Like some psychopath studying psychopaths type shyt.

How scary was episode 10, when ol'boy rose up from the bed. That was some classic Fincher directing.

Whenever they cut to that Kansas guy, was that suppose to be the BTK serial killer guy?

Can't wait for next season. I see they are building this thing up slowly and appreciate that.