David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The final scene of ep 2 when they took the elevator down to the basement as psycho killer played was really fukking good

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Serial killers are stereotyoed as being smart but in actuality they have subpar intelligence. Sometimes u get outliers like Kemper who had a very high intelligence but typically they are morons.

What about Ted Bundy? Dude was smart enough to act as his own lawyer. Although he probabley never stood a chance.

Barbados Slim

All Star
Daps
Just finished episode 2, agree seemed a bit of a slow starter but picked up a bit in ep2. I like the concept of the Feds and law enforcement in general being completely dismissive of criminal psychology and These 2 guys trying to break people’s thought process.

But they need to limit the interactions between ol'boy and his girlfriend to approximately zero.

They have no chemistry, the dialogue is fukken weird and clearly the actor is gay and has no interest in women and can't even fake it.

Breh I thought the same thing. They started with potential but chemistry ain’t quite there and I got this nagging feeling, is his character supposed to be gay or is the actor bad at hiding it?!

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode 2, agree seemed a bit of a slow starter but picked up a bit in ep2. I like the concept of the Feds and law enforcement in general being completely dismissive of criminal psychology and These 2 guys trying to break people’s thought process.

Breh I thought the same thing. They started with potential but chemistry ain’t quite there and I got this nagging feeling, is his character supposed to be gay or is the actor bad at hiding it?!
I think knowing before hand the actor is gay makes it a little more obvious in terms of the chemistry, I don't think I thought about it until I read on here homeboy was mango.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
season started off strong. Soo much potential only to fall flat the last 3 or 4 eps. Disappointed in how this season wrapped up...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of the best things I watched all year. This is kind of the perfect way to do this kind of content, like one of the better examples of a Netflix show. The scene in the finale as he profiles his girlfriend was classic, (I do that too, so I was dying) and the ending was dark and funny, and creepy, brilliantly done by Fincher. The music, the direction, the tension and sense of dread, all excellent.