David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The main character is a cornball and a herb. That actress with red hair (snitch partner) outshined them all.

That new 4th partner was a weasel too with the tape.
I came in to say the same thing. what a cornball

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I really liked this. I understand the complaints about the lead but he is supposed to mirror the serial killers and show the thin line between the killers and those who are truly trying to understand them and get in their head. We then see at the end, Holden is really built for that serial killer life. Thought the scenes between Holden and his girlfriend got better as things went on but it is for the best if they aren't together. Also, I liked how they handled the serial killer an episode storytelling but I still hope they take some cues from Hannibal. Intrigued to see how BTK killer is handled as opposed to everyone else on the show.

Overall, very good debut season. I'd give it an 4.25/5 :obama:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
I really liked this. I understand the complaints about the lead but he is supposed to mirror the serial killers and show the thin line between the killers and those who are truly trying to understand them and get in their head. We then see at the end, Holden is really built for that serial killer life. Thought the scenes between Holden and his girlfriend got better as things went on but it is for the best if they aren't together. Also, I liked how they handled the serial killer an episode storytelling but I still hope they take some cues from Hannibal. Intrigued to see how BTK killer is handled as opposed to everyone else on the show.

Overall, very good debut season. I'd give it an 4.25/5 :obama:

Didnt even realize that was the BTK killer burning up his drawings and mailing out those letters..... :ooh::whoo:

Im ready for season 2....... :feedme:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:mjlol: the classroom scenes in Ep 8.....

And the side story....I was rereading the book today, and read that part, really creepy and fascinating.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Tried again and enjoyed episode 2 a lot more:ehh:
znwC1ML_zpses0o6dcj.gif

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it gets better as time progresses. they do need to get rid of this GF. no chemistry. yeah, the lead actor is gay, that probably plays a part, but i also dont enjoy seeing a 1970s cac constantly talk to a woke chick as if he would ever find common ground. at least not early on. i suspect by the end of his studies of psychos he will understand more of the way sociology plays into criminology, but by then she will have been knocked up by a beatnick or be a professor on the west coast instead of hanging around the DMV with his ass.

the actor for ed kemper might deserve a damn emmy

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
it gets better as time progresses. they do need to get rid of this GF. no chemistry. yeah, the lead actor is gay, that probably plays a part, but i also dont enjoy seeing a 1970s cac constantly talk to a woke chick as if he would ever find common ground. at least not early on. i suspect by the end of his studies of psychos he will understand more of the way sociology plays into criminology, but by then she will have been knocked up by a beatnick or be a professor on the west coast instead of hanging around the DMV with his ass.

the actor for ed kemper might deserve a damn emmy
The serial killers saved this show.