David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I really hope they dont play up BTK in a later season. BTK was a complete fukking idiot and its astonishing it took him that long to get caught, and its very telling of his idiocy how he got caught.

dude spent time planning his murders and none of them went the way he planned.

he tied himself up to take pictures of himself in bondage on a boy scout outing and couldnt get himself unbound :snoop: (imagine this scene in a movie and tell me it wouldnt turn into a comedy instantly)

his poetry was horrible, and he constantly tried to name himself these corny names

before he got caught he was leaving cops messages in cereal boxes...cereal=serial :snoop:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is already the book and movie Mindhunters as well as the remake Red Dragon but this is Fincher though........Damnit I will never get here. The netflix ''to watch'' list is already long AF as it is...... Have kids brehs......Im still on that Narcos/Stranger Things piffery.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Only on episode 2 and I'm loving it so far. I love getting down to the psychology of why serial killers do what they do. Kemper shook the fukk outta me. His hands were enormous around Holden's throat and the way he just talks about murders so nonchalantly and that stare...:picard:
What he did to his mother..
1o0qxy.jpg

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There is already the book and movie Mindhunters as well as the remake Red Dragon but this is Fincher though........Damnit I will never get here. The netflix ''to watch'' list is already long AF as it is...... Have kids brehs......Im still on that Narcos/Stranger Things piffery.

Mindhunter is a 1996 book by John Douglas, which the series is based on, and has covered some of the most noteworthy parts so far

Manhunter is a 1984 movie by Michael Mann, based on Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, which contains a character based on FBI profiler and author of "Mindhunters" John Douglas

Mindhunters is a 2004 Remy Harlin movie, with LL Cool J and Christain Slater about FBI profilers being stalked by a serial killer on an island. Horrible movie.

Red Dragon is a remake of "Manhunter"

and lastly, Mindhunter is a adaptation of the 1996 book first lasted.

Easy to get confused, and I probably didn't need to type all that out, but there it is.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mindhunter is a 1996 book by John Douglas, which the series is based on, and has covered some of the most noteworthy parts so far

Manhunter is a 1984 movie by Michael Mann, based on Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, which contains a character based on FBI profiler and author of "Mindhunters" John Douglas

Mindhunters is a 2004 Remy Harlin movie, with LL Cool J and Christain Slater about FBI profilers being stalked by a serial killer on an island. Horrible movie.

Red Dragon is a remake of "Manhunter"

and lastly, Mindhunter is a adaptation of the 1996 book first lasted.

Easy to get confused, and I probably didn't need to type all that out, but there it is.

Dap+rep.

I was being lazy. Thanks for clearing that up. That was a dope post......i semi confused manhunter with mindhunter(s)....that ll cool j flick with the cold case chick....Yeah.... it was pretty bad but i thought the final scene in the water was cool though.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I really hope they dont play up BTK in a later season. BTK was a complete fukking idiot and its astonishing it took him that long to get caught, and its very telling of his idiocy how he got caught.

dude spent time planning his murders and none of them went the way he planned.

he tied himself up to take pictures of himself in bondage on a boy scout outing and couldnt get himself unbound :snoop: (imagine this scene in a movie and tell me it wouldnt turn into a comedy instantly)

his poetry was horrible, and he constantly tried to name himself these corny names

before he got caught he was leaving cops messages in cereal boxes...cereal=serial :snoop:
Serial killers are stereotyoed as being smart but in actuality they have subpar intelligence. Sometimes u get outliers like Kemper who had a very high intelligence but typically they are morons.