David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
watched the pilot and I like it. Has that classic Fincher feel to it (as it should he directed the fukking thing :russ:). I can already tell how the main character will change tho and while the dialogue was solid to me, I did find when he and his girlfriend were speaking, things got to be a bit more contrived. Mos def intrigued and will finish after the yanks game.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched the first episode, it was very good. Lot of interesting dialogue that seems relevant even now.

But they need to limit the interactions between ol'boy and his girlfriend to approximately zero.

They have no chemistry, the dialogue is fukken weird and clearly the actor is gay and has no interest in women and can't even fake it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first episode, it was very good. Lot of interesting dialogue that seems relevant even now.

But they need to limit the interactions between ol'boy and his girlfriend to approximately zero.

They have no chemistry, the dialogue is fukken weird and clearly the actor is gay and has no interest in women and can't even fake it.

I just started episode 2 now. I was a bit worried with how some here were saying it started out too slow but this show already got me in binge mode. I already like Holden's partner Tench.

Holden: *holsters gun*
Tench: :leostare: What are you doing?
Holden: Just in case
Tench: :usure: Holden they're not gonna let you in with a sidearm
Holden: :dwillhuh: The guy is 6'9, weighs 300lbs.
Tench: :ehh: That's right
Holden: :jawalrus: *flashes gun* So what's he going to do?
Tench: :dame: He's going to take the fukking thing away from you, he's gonna kill you with it, and then he's going to have sex with your face.
Holden: :lupe:

:dead:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
On the first episode now. This kinda reminds me of LA Noire :ehh:
The main character isn’t really drawing me in so far though

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
if the first episode gave off Zodiac vibes, then the second one was definitely more like Se7en especially with the cinematography when they drove to the jail