David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've been so busy with work and grad school crap that I didn't even realize season 2 was already out. Been waiting on this for a while, I'm hyped. Hopefully I get to actually watch it soon :sadbron:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
finished ep 3 & yea ol girl wasn't really throwing it at Holden, she just needed him to go to the restaurant and here from the mothers...shyt was pretty clear :yeshrug:

anyway, it's pretty crazy how there are so many serial killer cases they're trying to handle but the 70s & 80s were like that from what I've seen and read :picard:

Holden feeling himself knowing he got that Manson interview coming up and ain't trying to interview minor league murderers :wow:

and I don't have a good feeling about that cop involved in the real estate murder :francis:

also, BTK's wife shoulda been charged with something if she wasn't. She helped this muthafukka with growing his sickness, so don't tell me she completely innocent/not partially responsible :hhh:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
"You're a bartender...who takes relationship advice from bus-stop magazines"

full

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Great season 2 for Mindhunter. My only gripe is that they either should have found their suspect for the Atlanta Child murders a couple episodes earlier or added a 10th episode to the season. It just felt like things got rushed to the conclusion on those last 2 episodes.

I think they were exploring the apathy, neglect and red tape in bureaucracy that make getting justice so frustrating and how predators benefit from the dysfunction

I was getting frustrated just by watching and that was the intent

Kids from the same neighborhoods going missing and the parents saying that no one had been by to investigate

Needing different authorizations from different jurisdictions in order to do something as simple as getting crosses or putting up flyers

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This show :ohlawd:

I had to do some quick catching up so I finished up season 1 the other night. First of all the dude who plays Kemper did a marvelous performance that shyt was chilling :whew:

Agent Ford is something else man. What a prick.. he's brilliant in his own way but got damn is he clueless in a social setting :mjlol:

Bill is great. Actor who plays him another fantastic job. He was probably smokin a pack a day before he met Ford now he up to 2 packs lol

Wendy is a sexy ass woman I know damn well all those agents wanna holla I can't blame 'em ... :noah:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
anxiety/panic is no joke. I liked they way it was shot, I been there a while back. Obviously the whole show is shot well especially the Fincher episodes as you'd expect but the attention to detail is something I'm always quite fond of.

the way he was hugging up on that wall as he was leaving the hospital is exactly how u feel when u encounter a place where a previous attack has occurred

:ehh:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Season 3 should have Green River Killer next. He was on a spree during the 80s and 90s. Too large to ignore.

Ted Bundy should also make an appearance for season 3. He was interviewed to help catch the Green River Killer. Which falls into this show perfectly.

Last edited: