David Chase Finally Answers If Tony Died In Sopranos

Daps
i thought the ending was left intentionally ambiguous, allowing for your own analysis.

so regardless of what david chase says i still believe that tony dying is a practical interpretation.

What a fukking dummy.

Sitting over here telling the creator he's wrong about the story he created.

Coli full of dumb fukks.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
So many Sopranos fans tried to act like that ending was some deep meaningful shyt and offered up all these pretentious theories about how evident it was that the cut to black meant Tony was killed.
I think thats what David was trying to do, I still remember the screen going black like wtf did my cable go out.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So many Sopranos fans tried to act like that ending was some deep meaningful shyt and offered up all these pretentious theories about how evident it was that the cut to black meant Tony was killed.

:mjlol:These fools saw the screen go black and swear they heard a gunshot. Can't just be happy that Tony lived happily ever after.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:duck:

:rudy:Where's the link?

I'm gonna assume you haven't been reading up on "The Sopranos" since it ended. Chase said they originally were gonna go with no end credits, all black, like a funeral moment of silence to let people know how it ended, but he decided to make it ambiguous. That's gonna be virtually impossible to find now because any Google for "did Tony Soprano die?" is gonna bring up 5 billion articles from this morning about it.

Don't really care if you believe me or not though. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And for the record if people don't think he's trolling, this is the same guy that said he knew if the Russian died or not in "Pine Barrens", and said he'd never tell just to fukk with the nosy fans.

Fred.