David Blaine is the got damn devil

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
satan didnt even fukk eve...yet we believe he does hocus pocus tricks...

If you read the Bible you would understand Satan isn't after a human woman. He's after God's Throne. The anti-Christ won't even be a dude that is seen with a bunch of women. He will be controlled by Satan.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I want to say he just used the inflated card deck trick to get that to work and deflated the 13 cards as he said eliminate a suit. Impressive that he could have the sleight of hand to get it to work with only 13 cards but the theatrics takes away from people staring at his hands.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Imagine you're the all powerful demon, Baloron or some shyt. A motherfukker awakens you from your 10,000 year slumber. You thinking it's the squad getting ready for the end days or some shyt, but it's just a bum who wants to do card tricks and never really achieve actual authority in the world. But you're bored as hell. So you have your secretary, Lilith, type up a standard soul trading contract and you get to work. :dead:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t really shuffle the cards, I mean that’s what he wanted me to do but I didn’t shuffle them :mjgrin:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These high level magicians exchange their souls for money and fame derived from these o cult powers. In tirn this is used as an advertising tool to draw more into the occult

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine you're the all powerful demon, Baloron or some shyt. A motherfukker awakens you from your 10,000 year slumber. You thinking it's the squad getting ready for the end days or some shyt, but it's just a bum who wants to do card tricks and never really achieve actual authority in the world. But you're bored as hell. So you have your secretary, Lilith, type up a standard soul trading contract and you get to work. :dead:
Lol

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol a lot of y’all funny as hell typing up all these silly explanations thinking u make sense, talking about stop all that demon talk. It’s not real. Yet y’all believe in religions and go to church every Sunday. Y’all something else.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I don't care what you're referring to, I don't even know who you are. Don't think I've quoted a single post of yours, prior to you quoting me. :yeshrug:

And I'm not being humorous. You cats seriously think people sold their souls to do this type of shyt?

No real position of power....no real influence on anyone....just magic tricks to wow Will Smith?

Ok. Good luck with that.

Fred.
Yeah, imagine how low on the hierarchy David Blane is.

First tier Haliburton

2nd tier

World leaders

3rd tier Hollywood

4th Tier NBA Youngboy

5th Tier Murderers/serial killers. Not influential, but man do they produce results

6th Tier: David Blaine.

Daps
He was in the ice in Manhattan when I was in high school. Can’t tell if he really did it, or if it was actual ice, but I walked by and saw him.