David Blaine is the got damn devil

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's all fake, misdirection, camera tricks, etc. It's like Chris Angel...just fake.

You see how Lebron's back blocked the camera for a minute? That was when David Blaine was changing the cards. The people in all of these videos are acting. They sign NDAs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The one thing cameraman should never do when it comes to recording card tricks, is to not record the dude who's doing it and at 12 seconds in the camera is off of Blaine for a hot minute before it pans back to him lol

Some shyt must have changed when the camera was off of him
That's one thing that's way annoying to me with Blaine's TV shyt. He does one thing to fool people right in front of him who he can distract and play mind games with, but the TV crews are in on the act and fukk around so that the TV audience doesn't get a straight look at what he's doing.

That's the difference between his show and something like Penn and Teller, they actually keep the camera on the entire time and don't cover shyt so you see exactly what the audience sees. There's even times when the magician fools Penn and Teller yet you can put the video on slow and see exactly how they did it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This.

Let me sell my eternal soul and enter into a pact with the forces of darkness....to do card tricks.

Fred.
This.

The people saying that shyt have no logical faculties, just believing whatever they see on TV.

I was on a date once at a restaurant. A magician was doing his rounds across the room. When he Got to us he did some magic with these iron rings where only he could separate them. I’m like fucck outta here. He gave me the rings and I couldn’t see any openings in them. They were solid.

I’m like whatever. Dude is just an expert at his trickery. Then he had me write my name on one card out of of his deck of cards.

I write my name on the card and gave It to him and somehow that card ended up in a transparent box which had been in my view the whole time, Before I wrote my name on the card.

there’s something going on with these magicians.
Think about what you just said though. Talking like he has some real abilities yet uses it to play card games in a restaurant. There's lots of ways they have to pull shyt that will blow your mind. Just for that ring trick, there are:

1. You only need one ring with openings, and the solid rings slide into that one. When he hands them to you to inspect, he hands the solid ones overtly while he slight-of-hand replaces the one with openings with a backup that has no openings.

2. The one with openings can be made with perfectly crafted diagonal openings where the fit is so perfect you won't see it. It only pulls open when the magician forces it with that very specific diagonal angle. When you try to pull the ring apart you're using normal force at the wrong angle so nothing happens.

3. Some of the top-flight magicians even have rings that are mechanically controlled, so that the openings stay shut no matter what force you use unless you have the control.

I'm sure there's other shyt I haven't heard of too.

Can someone explain this shyt please...

And don’t say he’s a demon :lupe:
You can't tell exactly how he's doing it cause they purposely have the camera off of him on the key moments. But watch some magic show where they actually play it straight (like Penn and Teller) and read the youtube comments, you'll learn all sorts of ways tricks are done. And there are methods to fool people in front of you that would never work on film, you use misdirection.

It's all fake, misdirection, camera tricks, etc. It's like Chris Angel...just fake.

You see how Lebron's back blocked the camera for a minute? That was when David Blaine was changing the cards. The people in all of these videos are acting. They sign NDAs
They don't even have to be acting. There's a lot of shyt you can pull to trick people in person that would never fly on film.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there is a long documentary on youtube about magicians that use the assistance of demons to pull off these tricks...but lames will refuse to believe, david blaine has admitted to worshipping and making pacts with demons.
The shots in the video from 3:10-3:19, the symbolism is heavy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Its supposed to be fake, it's magic tricks and the fact that a lot of people and even in this very thread think dude is witch craft or summons demons is just more proof that his tricks are really good. When the human mind cant comprehend how shyt was done they automatically revert to blaming it on the super natural:mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The one thing cameraman should never do when it comes to recording card tricks, is to not record the dude who's doing it and at 12 seconds in the camera is off of Blaine for a hot minute before it pans back to him lol

Some shyt must have changed when the camera was off of him

That's what I was thinking. Everyone was focused on AD and his card and wanted to see it and didn't know what the trick was. By the time he's saying just to make sure I don't cheat the deck has probably been switched. He gets to see the back of the card before he signed it and he probably arranged them in a specific order before AD picked cause I didn't see it shuffled prior.
Asking suits to eliminate is moot because he already knows the suit.

But I'd really need the camera to stay on him and his cards
:unimpressed: