David Blaine is the got damn devil

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That’s not what I’m referring to in the slightest..... plus your humor is stale on top of it...

I don't care what you're referring to, I don't even know who you are. Don't think I've quoted a single post of yours, prior to you quoting me. :yeshrug:

And I'm not being humorous. You cats seriously think people sold their souls to do this type of shyt?

No real position of power....no real influence on anyone....just magic tricks to wow Will Smith?

Ok. Good luck with that.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cats seriously think people sold their souls to do this type of shyt?

I said no such thing.... not sure why you had to quote my post and proceed to lie on me as if I made that statement. You should have use that reply on a poster that actually stated that..... y’all need to do better.....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said no such thing.... not sure why you had to quote my post and proceed to lie on me as if I made that statement. You should have use that reply on a poster that actually stated that..... y’all need to do better.....

You took it upon yourself to quote me. Not the other way around. You knew what my post said and responded with "that's not what I'm referring to." Nobody was talking to or about you, so if what I said don't apply to you why jump in the convo?

Stay outta my mentions with this goofy shyt. :camby:

Fred.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
there is a long documentary on youtube about magicians that use the assistance of demons to pull off these tricks...but lames will refuse to believe, david blaine has admitted to worshipping and making pacts with demons.
If you really believe what you just typed, you might be retarded.
lol

Its all misdirection, slight of hand, skill, and sometimes marks who are on the take.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on a date once at a restaurant. A magician was doing his rounds across the room. When he Got to us he did some magic with these iron rings where only he could separate them. I’m like fucck outta here. He gave me the rings and I couldn’t see any openings in them. They were solid.

I’m like whatever. Dude is just an expert at his trickery. Then he had me write my name on one card out of of his deck of cards.

I write my name on the card and gave It to him and somehow that card ended up in a transparent box which had been in my view the whole time, Before I wrote my name on the card.

there’s something going on with these magicians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You knew what my post said and responded with "that's not what I'm referring to." Nobody was talking to or about you, so if what I said don't apply to you why jump in the convo?

No one talks to anyone on here. It’s a message board and people reply to one another, and you needing a safe space on a message board is the epitome of bytch made. You accused me of making a statement I did not make. How did your pie ass become a mod with hoe tendencies like these.... :smh: Y’all new nikkas need some straightening.... :laugh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He def dabble in which craft

Which craft?
zIQROvN.png