Albums Dave East - Survival (Discussion Thread)

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
I just skipped thru the Album Brehs. It’s aight nothin groundbreaking. Lyrics and flow are on point as usual but the production is kinda weak. He has dropped way doper shyt in his career.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What Wayno say?
What happened?
They was talking about Dave comments about removing Kodak

Ak says his piece and all Wayno says is the timing for him to say that is convenient. And he had this look on his face.

Not to mention it was no review of Dave East Survival album on any episode since the drop which makes me think Wayno specifically asked for the album to not be mentioned :patrice:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Ak says his piece and all Wayno says is the timing for him to say that is convenient. And he had this look on his face.

Not to mention it was no review of Dave East Survival album on any episode since the drop which makes me think Wayno specifically asked for the album to not be mentioned :patrice:
Wayno be actin like a bytch fa real tho.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Biz probably went sour.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Plenty of young nikkas listen to him in NYC

And also you hating there’s nothing wrong with the album the way you nikkas act it’s like it’s the worst thing to drop.

Not sure what “Def Jam marketing” means but keep using buzz words to make it seem worse than what it is

The debut album "Survival" by #DaveEast is projected to debut at #164 on the #Billboard200 with first week sales around 3K

:mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Purchased I like it so far.:ehh:

Edit: Dave is spitting hard on this, Idk what the fukk dudes is talking about. He's on his 5% shyt on the first track.

Last edited: