Dating site requires men's penis to be 7in or better.......

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure every woman will see your personality before your penis...unless you walk around town with your dikk out :ohhh:

What's understood doesn't need to be said :shaq: Anyway, it ain't that big a deal, you're obviously one of the few who would take personality over serious pipe game (:rudy:), more power to you, prosper and multiply shorty, peace.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
All that personality sh*t is for the birds. You got a Range and 7", not much talkin' needs to be done. Most dudes with "personalities" are losers who got nothing else going for them. Real nikkaz just give you an eye and you get wet. Comments like yours are on some :smugfavre: status, we don't believe you, we need more evidence to the contrary. I would say less than 5% of women would choose an entertaining guy over some dude who can lay down serious pipe game. If personality was enough, divorce rates wouldn't be so f*ckin' high. All that personality sh*t gets old after a while when the sexual excitement is gone.

Do you know the definition of personality? It def trumps a bigger dikk. Pipe game can only make me happy for so long.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Size threads are a trip!

Size matters, even though there are women who tolerate smaller sizes. 6 inches is short. It's a little better with girth bc the guy can at least hit the walls, but he could never go deep.

7 and 8 are perfect, imo, especially with girth. Can go deep and hit the walls simultaneously, and not fk up ur cervix (but there are women who prefer bigger). The women on that site are just trying to make finding a guy with a good personality AND nice size easier, but size does not equal skill so it's still a gamble.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I do wonder if there is a site for women with loose pussies. :ahh: